Reviews for SlytherinFree Zone
alwaysrunningplaces chapter 19 . 9/5/2010
Great Ending to the story! I didnt like the Fake your own death thing but I still LOVED this story! The way you handled Your "Lily Returns" bit made the "she's dead" thing ok:) Thanks for writing it! Jasmine
L.A.H.H chapter 19 . 9/4/2010
Excellent story! Thanks for writing this. x
Kaylen Cooper chapter 19 . 9/3/2010
Way awesome! Seriously. :)

Not many people are able to finish a story properly without it feeling like something was left hanging - but you did, and it was wow.

A perfect conclusion to, what I would say, was a perfect story. ;)

Loved it!
imadoodlenoodle chapter 19 . 9/3/2010
Lovely: well thought out, good characters . . . can I demand more or are you leaving this time behind?
Kaylen Cooper chapter 18 . 9/1/2010
This is super awesome!

I rarely read stories involving the next generation, so for you to not only get me in and keep me here speaks remarkably about your ability to not only craft a story and plot, but to execute them with impeccable writing.

Can't wait to read more! :)
L.A.H.H chapter 18 . 9/1/2010
:D I wondered how Lily would manage to return without everyone being mad at her. Excellent chapter. Thanks for updating. x
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Hmph. If they MUST abolish the name of Slytherin why not just RENAME the house, that way all of the ex-Slytherin's won't have to be moving into their new houses. Come on, depending on how many students are in each house, there's no way in hell the other houses are going to be able to house the number of ex-Slytherins in them that will be transferred, ALONG with the current number of students that are ALREADY housed in the other dorms. Just rename the Slytherin dorms, and let the ex-slytherins stay right where they are, or else it'll be hell trying to find room for all of them in the other dorms. *lol*
L.A.H.H chapter 17 . 8/23/2010
Excellent! Although, I wonder how she'll mamage to come back. But I'm sure she'll work it out! Thanks for updating,. x
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 8/19/2010
"Except Pettigrew," Harry says quickly. He's unwilling to forget, or let anyone else forget, his parents' traitorous friend.

-And let's not forget that it's in canon that there were DE's from all four houses during the First Voldie War. (there probably were in the second one, too, but nobody went after any of them-too busy hunting Slytherins).

Neither one remembers the Slytherins who were kicked out of the castle, either.

But then, Ginny is obviously with her brother Ron on how all Slytherins are eeeevil (and now that Lily isn't one any more, she doesn't have to think about the contradictions). Clearly, it was being Sorted into Slytherin that made her daughter moody and difficult, rather than being like her mother. Ginny has clearly forgotten her own Gryffindor privilege of whacking anybody she felt like. No wonder she hated her sixth year, when she discovered the shoe was on the other foot.
The Darkest wizard chapter 16 . 8/12/2010
This is an amazing chapter! Please update soon!
L.A.H.H chapter 16 . 8/12/2010
:D I liked Ginny's revenge! Great chapter. Thanks for updating. x
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
Wow-what a horrible end to a perfectly good party!

Don't worry, they'll find a way to blame this on the former Slytherins-just wait.
The Darkest wizard chapter 15 . 8/5/2010
This is a great chapter! Please update soon!
L.A.H.H chapter 15 . 8/3/2010
Hmmm. The plot thickens! I look forward to more. Please update soon. x
alwaysrunningplaces chapter 15 . 8/2/2010
Update soon please! I hope the whole play dead thing isnt going to go bad when they find out she wasnt!
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »