Reviews for SlytherinFree Zone
L.A.H.H chapter 15 . 8/3/2010
Hmmm. The plot thickens! I look forward to more. Please update soon. x
alwaysrunningplaces chapter 15 . 8/2/2010
Update soon please! I hope the whole play dead thing isnt going to go bad when they find out she wasnt!
The Darkest wizard chapter 14 . 7/30/2010
This is a good chapter! Please update soon!
L.A.H.H chapter 14 . 7/28/2010
:D I liked your last bit about the PS. Of course, I liked the whole chapter, even if it was very sad. Tairi's point of view was good. Thanks for updating. x
alwaysrunningplaces chapter 14 . 7/28/2010
Whooohh! Another chapter! THANK YOU!
prettyfaceandelectricsoul chapter 13 . 7/25/2010
lily isn't really dead. it was the plan, wasn't it.
L.A.H.H chapter 13 . 7/25/2010
Excellent chapter. I liked how you showed us these reactions through letters. x
The Darkest wizard chapter 13 . 7/24/2010
This is a great chapter! Please updatre soon!
LivingInTheClouds chapter 13 . 7/24/2010
I am still hoping this is just a hugely elaborate scheme. Pleasepleaseplease be an overly elaborate and Gryffindor-esque scheme to get back Slytherin House.

And who's the bloody bastard who sent a hate letter to Harry and Ginny when their daughter just died?
alwaysrunningplaces chapter 13 . 7/24/2010
:o So she really is dead I think im gonna cry...Update asap,please,I must know what happens! Great chapter day just got brighter,kinda? Im happy that theirs another chapter sad obout lilys death
Pingouin chapter 12 . 7/22/2010
alwaysrunningplaces chapter 12 . 7/21/2010
OMG I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! Surely shes not she? the suspense, its killing me! Thanks for updating so quickly! you made my day again! Please update asap!:)
L.A.H.H chapter 12 . 7/21/2010
Oh! Update soon! Please. Thanks for writing. Excellent chapter. Now write more! x
LivingInTheClouds chapter 12 . 7/21/2010
DEAD? Please tell me this is just part of an elaborate scheme to get Slytherin House back!

Wonderful story, and great chapter. It's really an interesting take. Though, I really hate political corectness, it just makes it so people get in trouble for saying what they mean, still, I like the waqy you have put together this story. It's an interesting read.
imadoodlenoodle chapter 12 . 7/21/2010

I love this story, the plot is great and really original.

. . . And I know Lily's not dead, you wouldn't do that.

Would you?

Can't wait for the next chapter, hell, I can't wait for all of it.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »