Reviews for SlytherinFree Zone
L.A.H.H chapter 11 . 7/17/2010
Excellent chapter. Thanks for updating., x
NougatEvolution chapter 10 . 7/16/2010
Engaging story. I don't see many LLP Slytherin fics. Pretty well-written too. I like how you manage to juggle such a large caste and all their interrelations.
alwaysrunningplaces chapter 11 . 7/16/2010
OMG I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! This is like the best day ever! First I gave a tour to the actor Paul Giamatti (Marty Wolf from Big Fat Liar) at the historic home i work at, And then I come home and find that you updated one of my favorite stories on ff! Can this day get any better!
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
although quite a few of the older ones look a little disgruntled at having to answer to a mere second-year—even if she is a Potter.

-Yes, of course. Being a Potter is far more important; would anyone be making a fuss if a sacred Potter wasn't involved?

And now the real witchhunt begins. After all, those who are attacked are clearly Slytherins under the skin, and would be one if it still existed (even if they Sorted somewhere else). Perfect excuse-and if the dirty little rats actually defend themselves, then they're clearly a _real_ menace-after all, Snape was condemned for daring to defend himself with odds of four against one.

See how easy it is?
prettyfaceandelectricsoul chapter 10 . 5/9/2010
For the next chapter, could all former Slytherins do something to make a statement, like get semi-permanent tatoos or dye their hair green?
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
These Slyths just storming in and taking away what it means to be a Gryffindor! They have no right!"

-Does anyone recall that it was not the Slyths' idea to be there in the first place? Of course not. It obviously due to their Innate Evil that it all happened in the first place.

As for Harry's letter, I expect that Ginny is happy that her daughter is _out_ of Slytherin, by whatever means; I suspect she shares that kind of opinion with Ron, who made himself _very_ clear in the Epilogue. No doubt Harry is writing what he sort of believes (after all, he's the one who told Albus Severus how to stay out of Slytherin in the first place in the same Epilogue. It's easier to believe in the 'love the kid in any House' in the abstract, not the personal).

I have to laugh at Quirke, and look forward to future fun and games with him.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
Yes, Evil Inc.! Finest cartoon in the universe, and a obvious clone of the receptionist was one of my best friends (and I have an autographed copy of one of the books).

Ahem. But we are talking Slytherins here. Of _course_ they'll have a cunning plan. It's what they _do_.

What's the next step, banishing all the adult Slytherins that haven't already left the Wizarding World?
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
"Of course, Mr. Montague," she says automatically, smiling and refraining from saying she thinks he is a manipulative, opportunistic bastard. Slytherins have no House loyalty, none at all.

-Or perhaps Mr. Montague is remembering what happened to his cousin for being a Slytherin-one has to wonder if that Montague ever recovered, or if anyone cared. Also, one might ask how many survivors there were of the Slytherins tossed out of the castle the night of the battle for Hogwarts.

But then, you would have to find someone who cared.

I know what portrait!Albus is talking about, though-whatever will Hogwarts do without a scapegoat to blame everything that goes wrong on? It certainly worked for him, after all. People might have wondered how well he protected all the students of all the houses if they hadn't been so busy hating Slytherin.

Because they exist.
The Darkest wizard chapter 10 . 4/23/2010
This is an amazing chapter! Please update soon! I hope Slytherin comes back!
alwaysrunningplaces chapter 10 . 4/23/2010
This is a great story! Update soon please!:) I'm dying to know what happens!
L.A.H.H chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
Excellent! I'm glad Lily's friends are supporting her, even if this chapter was sad. Thanks for updating, x
The Darkest wizard chapter 9 . 4/3/2010
This is a great Story! Please update soon! I hope Slytherin house comes back!
L.A.H.H chapter 9 . 4/3/2010
Oh, so much to say! I loved that Dana stood up for her, how Rose was acting, James' Christmas present, that Molly said that about SLytherin, but most of all - Umbridge! At the end! Wow. Can't wait for more. Thanks for writign.x
Mrs. SRE Snape chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
This is an interesting concept. I actually thought of writing a story where the motto 'pure of blood' was removed from the slytherin house, but not to eliminate it compleatly. Interesting though
duckie lover 151 chapter 8 . 2/16/2010
Grr... I already hate whoever sent that letter.

I kind of like the idea that Dudley's daughter would go to Hogwarts. :) Update soon!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »