Reviews for SlytherinFree Zone
duckie lover 151 chapter 8 . 2/16/2010
Grr... I already hate whoever sent that letter.

I kind of like the idea that Dudley's daughter would go to Hogwarts. :) Update soon!
L.A.H.H chapter 8 . 2/14/2010
A good chapter, and a nice little touch at the end. Thanks for updating and please update again soon. x
duckie lover 151 chapter 7 . 1/28/2010
I know the book series tried not to make Neville seem useless, but it's nice to see him doing somthing really useful for a change.

Sofar it was about getting the Slytherin House back... it would work out better if they got rid of all the houses... but I wonder how the whole dormitory thing would go...

Would it be selected at random?
L.A.H.H chapter 7 . 1/28/2010
Excellent chapter. Thanks for updating. x
duckie lover 151 chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
sangfroid, wow, I really like that word...

I like how Scorpius has younger siblings.

And I like how Harry is standing up for Draco even tho they didn't get along. (If they'd gotten along, it wouldn't've mattered much to me)

Update soon!
duckie lover 151 chapter 5 . 1/17/2010
Those jerks! Whoever did it...

I'd be determined too.

My friend would be the one out there dancing like a maniac by herself. :)
duckie lover 151 chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
That is a good idea.

Ah, geekdom, I'm alway part of that!
duckie lover 151 chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
They'd better get the Slytherin House back! And this is coming from someone who isn't too fond of Slytherin to begin with.

I loved the letter Lily got from her parents. XD
duckie lover 151 chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Yeah, I wouldn't have an answer either. There are always exceptions to that saying.
duckie lover 151 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
They'd better! Ugh, I've never like Ernie Macmillian less!

Switched at birth! What a joke! I hope the Malfoys, Potters, and Weasleys gang up to strangle those people!
L.A.H.H chapter 6 . 1/17/2010
Thank you for updating. I hope we see Neville's reply to Harry, that would be interesting. Thanks for the mention of Pettigrew, that was good. x
L.A.H.H chapter 5 . 1/14/2010
Loved it! Thanks for updating. x
L.A.H.H chapter 4 . 1/13/2010
I hope this is still being updated! Thanks for writing. x
HallowedInk chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
This is just singularly amazing. You had me hooked from the first line.

Just one small thing - there are a couple of mistakes... not many, but it makes me wonder if you have a beta-reader? Might be worth finding one, just to weed out the last few mistakes, like the couple of times you changed tenses by accident in the first chapter.

Apart from that, I really like this. It's interesting and creative, and a refreshingly new idea. I like Lily as a Slytherin, determined to do something despite her diminutive age. I also enjoyed the way she roped all of her cousins in... "it's time you learned, there is always another cousin" was one of my favourite lines.

I'm really curious as to how this is going to continue. Are they going to use the Room of Requirements? Who is planning the Halloween Bash. Please update quickly and tell us!

Great, great, great story. Five stars!

Hallowed_Ink
Ilex Crataegus chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
I REALLY hope you're gonna continue this story! The idea is wonderfully creative and refreshing, to think that Slytherin is really on an all-time low, like Snape stated... I'm really interested how this will go on, especially when you're stating that Lily Potter is a 'Slytherin!Slytherin'...I'm looking forward to a soon update :D
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5