Reviews for Crossing Swords
I NEED ONE chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
ll chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
I typed in 'Jecht and Tidus' to see if anything so f**ked up would come up. I was right, it did.
X-INACTIVE chapter 1 . 3/8/2011

I abso-fucking-lutely loved it!

Great work!
Fangirl-Shenanigans chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
This was a good read. Not often I find any good 3somes anywhere on the site.
Miss Griff chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I wanted to tip my hat to you, lady, for feeding my naughty Tidus/Jecht appetite. This was delightfully conflicted in all the right ways.
Hija-Jiyangi chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
*super nosebleed* I never thought about throwing Firion into the mix, but there you go! Absolutely SPIFFO job, old chap, made my goshdurned day! *hi-five*
Rinji-Mironerru chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
fufufufufufu yess! I loved this. it was hot,sexy and so right at the same time! Althought i think the only thing that left a not so sweet after taste was the after thought that Jecht was still an enemy and stuff because well i think you switched focuses from hot smexysmex to general scheme of the game hum and im not too bright but is there implication of tidus and jecht :D like they did some naughty stuff with just each other and no third party somewhere along ago? :D *_* anyways FIRION is really cute with that alternate look haircut ne? 3
Lickumz chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
That was amazing! I enjoyed that a lot more than I thought I would! I was a bit misgiving about fatherxson but it somehow works out so freakin' well! 3 I'll definitely bookmark this for future re-reads! Oh, and I especially loved how the situation changed instantly from sex to battle! I was just as amazed as Tidus was~ Although I did feel sad for Tidus because he didn't get his release...( But, oh boy~ that kiss! M~ M3

Thank you for writing and sharing! 3
Filaphiera chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
omg! this is my ot3! i think you're the only person who has a story on them! and flapping flappers, this is really good ;D so hot 3

i like the way you wrote tidus and jecht and how they were 'competing' in a way XD how cute.

great job!
mikkimikka chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
wow this was really steamy but also very interesting. especially for something with little background and plot. keep up the good work
MasqueVeritas chapter 1 . 12/3/2009

I love Jecht x Tidus. Thanks so much for writing this, THERE ISN'T ENOUGH OF IT OUT THERE!
Furudanuki chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
This was such a sexy story! I'm totally rooting for Tidus/Jecht.

I love the hot n' heavy relationship for those two.

Please continue this!