Reviews for Child is Born And Born And Born
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
"Intolerable Light". Timmy bursts into flames when he goes nuts. Foreshadowing? And wow, that was scary.

On a completely unrelated note, I kept imagining this in the style of old Nightwish. (If you've never heard of that band, please just ignore that.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Ah, so that's why people started calling him that. (Well, that specific phrase had to come from somewhere. It's not like anyone used it when he was alive.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Child born thrice? The first thing I think of is "reincarnation" - but who (and what) might he have been in previous lives, and why didn't he die at the end of them?
unknown20troper chapter 4 . 3/5/2010

Your poems are wonderful, and the phrasing, the use of words is perfect, poetic.
Stephy825 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
The poem is really deep...and in that way it confuses me. But it really nice...and deep. O_O;
Linzerj chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
This is great!
Alana-kittychan chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
Wow these are so deep and meaningful!
Linzerj chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
Awesome poems, Digi-Dolphin. I like them alot. So...Timmy is cast from Life and from Death, and the Ghost Zone doesn't want him, just like they don't want Danny...I get it now. This rocks, great job!
Linzerj chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Agedwisdom chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
I like this poem it gives me some goosebumps but It does leave me a little sad as tells me that Timmy is never going to get his life back. :( Poor Timmy, I hope things are better than the poem portrays. Keep up for good work.

P.s Timmy's life is he merely bound to life by magic or is there something more keeping him bound
Mistress Panda chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
That's interesting. Timmy is actually a changeling? Or is it the fact that when he got his fairies, he was reborn again to a different person?

And if that's the case that he is a changeling, would all of the kids with fairy godparents be changelings? I wouldn't be surprised. It would explain how some fairies resemble their godchildren.

Either way, this was a well-written poem that flowed rather nicely. (T_T I can't write poetry to save my life...) And I look forward to the next installment of Burning Black.

P.S. Seriously, you deserve more reviews than what you're getting. _
Rin Fang chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
This is brilliant.

Is Timmy a changeling?
Theturtlesketchbook chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
DUDE that there is deep! Made my lil bro cry (And I added in a scary story involing this...but still it made him cry)
CursedRoses chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
I'm going to say... I'm very confused. I'm never really good at these sort of things. It's a very intriguing and well written poem, however. Maybe this will all be explained in some new chapters? ;)
K. C. Ellison chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
According to Ancient Mythology, fairies were believed to steal human babies from their families and replace them with changelings (fairy babies).