Reviews for Deep
saragillie chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
You write very nice descriptions. You use adjectives that make it interesting to read and use metaphors to their fullest.
ffreader215 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Amazing - not complete crap at all! So well written and moving and touching and perfect for the two of them.

"The light of her shines into the parts of me that would whither and die from the darkness" - What a beautiful line. I love it. You're too hard on yourself!
goladyvols chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
You're being way too hard on yourself with this! It is cheesy, but in a good way! Most Bones stories are very deep & full of angst but this was light & sweet! We all need a little change every now and then, RIGHT? It was SWEET! :)
bluemuriel chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
LOL, 'badfic.' Oh, definitely not.

Okay, maybe a tiny bit sappy at times, but you know what? I don't care. You, like the writers of Dwarf in the Dirt, still had me eating out of your hand. And the quiet intensity of this piece fits so well with that ep.

Lones I loved:

"The light of her shines into the parts of me that would whither and die from the darkness..." Oh wow. They complete each other.

"She’s the one who’s there when things get too heavy or when I do take a step in the wrong direction. She picks me up, brushes me off and forces me to move forward."

"But I think, down deep, in a place she’s scared to recognize..." that she realizes the love - of course she does, and thank you for saying it in such an aesthetically pleasing way.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
very very well done. and a wonderful insight into booths mind -
lizook chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
This is different from your usual style, but no less wonderful. No worries, not going on my bad!fic list ;)

It always nice to get a look into Booth's head and the the flow of his thoughts here seem normal and, importantly, like him.

"There’s no one I trust more than I trust her. She’d never intentionally hurt me. She believes in me because I believe in her."

Wow, this is so perfect. Their trust and faith in one another continues to grow and deepen and you captured why beautifully.

Nice job!
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Hi there,

Loved this tag to Dwarf in the Dirt...loved especially,

'But her eyes, they can, in the span of moments, start me, stall me, warm me, cool me, and cut me down to size'...

and...

'But I think, down deep, in a place she’s scared to recognize and in a place she’s to fearful to admit exists she realizes what it is I say to her every time I look at her'...

Looking forward to more from you...

Ger
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
that was absolutely beautifully written. Loved it. Very well written. :)
Pyrate Nyre chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
THIS IS NOT SAPPY TO ME, but then maybe I'm the sappy one. I think this really is the way Booth feels. I thunk right now these are the feelings he is afraid of sharing with her because he is not sure she can handle them. He knows she is still the hurt little girl inside who will need to come to him, but I think he is seeing her come closer every day. They are coming to the realization neither of them can survive without the other. They are each half of the center and it is the whole center that will hold.

Nyre
NerdGurl89 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Bravo. Just, bravo. It's rare to find real, honest talent on this site, and you have that talent! I loved everything from the impeccable use of language to the way you clearly understand how Booth feels. Amazing. Please write more like this.

Anna
MightyTemperance chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
This was absolutely splendid! I loved it. I just watched last night's episode, and it was excellent. I can't wait to write my own take on it, if I get unlazy. But this is about you. I really liked it. Things that really stuck out to me:

"Unconventionally beautiful in an old-Hollywood kind of way"

"I believe in the woman inside the scientist. The girl who was hurt in ways she shouldn’t have been able to overcome but somehow did? That’s the person I believe in."

"She’s the one who’s there when things get too heavy or when I do take a step in the wrong direction."

"There’s not a part of me that doesn’t speak for her."

A very nice little insight into Seeley Booth's addled mind.

Completely marvelous! Keep up the good work. (:

Hanna
blueEyes206 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I loved this. I just wanted to say that I think you capture Booth's thoughts about himself and Brennan PERFECTLY. This is who Brennan really is. So many writers/fans STILL see her as cold and unfeeling, but your description of her as "lost and broken girl" is so true. Underneath her rational, somewhat stern outside is this persona. Very well done!
tracgyrl chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
You've tackled your song fic challenge with ease and in a way only you could. It's not trite and simple, like most. It's beautiful and quirky and articulate and... you and I loved it.

This was amazing introspection into Booth's character and I'm glad that you "tried."

"There is absolutely nothing like the look of her eyes first thing in the morning when the early sun turns them topaz blue. She is a gorgeous woman. Unconventionally beautiful in an old-Hollywood kind of way. But her eyes, they can, in the span of moments, start me, stall me, warm me, cool me, and cut me down to size. I’ve known a lot of women. Women who’ve liked me, women who’ve hated me but never a woman who could stand up to me without shrillness or force me to stand up to her. And she does it all with those eyes"

FAVORITE PART! Because it's such great detail and it's so F*CKING TRUE!