Reviews for When Hearts Collide
Angel-Wings Naya chapter 13 . 3/8
This is one of the most interesting stories I've read! The delivery of the characters emotions is excellent and I love how much sense everything makes and how well you've managed to merge the two stories! It's too bad it hasn't been updated for so long! :( Not to rush you or anything, I can understand losing interest n completing a story or having a writer's block, I just want to show my appresiation of the story and I think it does it quite injustice to remain unfnished lke that, especially since it's very well paced so far, despite the two-year old hiatus between the last two chapters!
Well, I have hope that you'll find the inspiration to complete it some day!

~No one can predict the future, there are no guarantees~
Naya!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
Oh, I almost cried at the ending of the chapter! You are such a good author.
10 Days With My Devil chapter 13 . 10/11/2013
Come ON! It doesn't make any sense! Squall love Rinoa! And Zack and Aerith are already Dead! It confused me .
Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
Hi there! It's been a really long time since you last update and as always, it's a great chapter! It was really unexpected and kind of cool, weird thought, yet genius idea about Ultimecia lying about Rinoa being her precious daughter, hehe! Anyways please keep the good work! I know what it means disconnecting yourself from your stories, but please, I really love the story, keep writing X3. See ya!

-Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly-
damagectrl.07 chapter 13 . 7/19/2013
Oh my god, you're back!

I'm glad you decided to continue writing this even though it's been two years!

Great chapter. Love how you portrayed Squall in this one. It's exactly how I pictured his reaction to be.
Good to know that there's a possibility that Rinoa could be alive in the other world.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
GlaringEyes chapter 13 . 7/18/2013
Welcome back! Glad to see back on the run!

"That means she has returned to the Lifestream in this world somewhere" YAAY! I knew it, Rinoa just couldn't be dead (not permanently, at least). There's a chance she'll alive be in the sorceress' world.

And now Vincent has a clue about Lucrecia's whereabouts. Oh, I'm so looking forward to see everyone finally reunited, especially the looks on their faces at the sight of Aerith, Zack and... Sephiroth. Speaking of whom, I wonder what had become of his 'reunion' with the Avalanche members.

Thanks for the shoutout. Hope you update it soon!
spencerlonewolf chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
Oh please come out of your hiatus/retirement and update this story. Its's so good and it deserves to be completed
damagectrl.07 chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
This was such a great read. I love the concepts and the plot. The characterizations & interactions were great too. I know you haven't updated in a while but I hope you'll continue this. It's really brilliant and I'd love to know what happens next.

Great job!
GlaringEyes chapter 12 . 11/6/2011
NOOO! Rinoa cannot die! Poor Squall, being forced to do such a harsh decision.

So far, Tifa had used more spells than any other character in the story. I thought she was more of the fighting type, attacking the opponent rather with her fists rather than casting too many spells.

Talk about cliffhangers. Finally it will be revealed why Wedge knew so much about Cloud and Sephiroth. Looking forward for the explanation.

Great story! Hope you update it soon!
GlaringEyes chapter 10 . 11/6/2011
Oh, man! I really enjoyed this chapter! It's my favorite so far.

I would have paid to see Cloud and Vincent's faces when Squall had mentioned Zack, Aerith and Lucrecia. And I can just imagine how it will turn up when they actually meet each other. Aerith's expression as she met Sephiroth would also have been remarkable (I mean, imagine if someone, in the afterlife, had the chance to meet the one who had killed them).

Seifer and Yuffie's argue about Ultimecia/Jenova's name was quite funny. Their personalities really befit each other's. Any chance of them making a pair?
GlaringEyes chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
There's something I found it strange in this chapter: is Odine's lab so unsafe that Squall's group could simply waltz in and talk to Odine and Ellone like common visitors? I mean, if I were Ultimecia, I would have placed heavier security around a lab conducting such an important experiment as the time machine.

Again I think conclusions are being reached a bit too fast, regarding the connections between FF7 and FF8 worlds. Nevertheless, I still liked the reactions they caused to the heroes (especially Odine's 'eureka' exclamations :)
GlaringEyes chapter 7 . 11/6/2011
Aww! Zack and Aerith's interaction looked so sweet! To think they have been together both in life and death makes it even sweeter.

This Wedge knows Cloud? Hmmm, guess Zack, Aerith, Sephiroth and Lucrecia weren't the only ones transmigrated from the Planet.

Just a remark: I think Odine and Lucrecia reached up the right conclusions a bit too fast. That made the story pace rush up a little. But I guess it couldn't be avoided: being Lucrecia (one of the best scientists in the Planet) the one teleported by Odine, it was inevitable to those conclusions to come out. We have just to be thankful that it wasn't Hojo. Imagine what he and Odine would have done if they've been in the same room.
GlaringEyes chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
That was quite a genius catch: Jenova being actually Ultimecia! It was something I could have never imagined! I was wondering if there was any fanfic who could figure out a (believable) way to team up Sephiroth with Ultimecia, so I'm glad you did.
Angel-Wings Naya chapter 12 . 3/31/2011
owww! that was so sad! I want to read more of it and see what will happen of Rinoa! Will she return to her world through lifestream?

Update soon! I really enjoy reading this story!

~No one can predict the future, there are no guarantees~

Nagia!
Riku Uzumaki chapter 12 . 3/27/2011
*Grabs random katana* Must. Kill. Ultimecia.