Reviews for Snapshots
izziey chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
this just makes me want to read more.
Annie Larsson chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Awesome! :D
deesirius chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
Bella is the manipulator, but at the same time, when you feel a connection with someone (in this case 2 someones) you kind of cant just let that go, so I really dont think what Bella did was wrong if anything they should've sensed that shes not a one night stand kind of person and if anything I thought it was complete bull when they both just left her there, all in all to say ...the more I think about it the more I realize Im totally Team Bella! lol! D

Love these outtakes glad you added them, I always love stories from EPOV's, I think somehow it easier to write in his POV!
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
Wow. I'm really surprised that, given how close she is to Edward, and presumably, how well they know one another, that she hasn't figured out he's in love with Bella. I mean, it's obvious, isn't it? I think they all have their heads in the sand. No one wants to see what's right in front of them. She doesn't want to see that he loves Bella, but I do believe she'd step aside if she thought he wanted her, no matter how drawn to her she is.

I am a little mad at both of them, though, for just leaving like that and not calling her at all for all of these days. She deserves at least some explanation, if nothing more than an, "I'm sorry, but we aren't doing this anymore." I mean, I'm glad Rosalie is calling Bella now, but still, she has every right to be pissed right now at both of them. I'm curious to see if she's happy or mad when Rosalie calls...

Debbie in S. Florida chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
God, I was thrilled to see this outtake. It was driving me crazy wondering what was going through his mind that night. I figured he was falling for her, but I wasn't sure what he planned to do about it. It looks like he's resigned to continuing the threesome because he's afraid he could lose her if he tells her how he feels. I wondered, too, about why he made the rule about neither of them dating her alone. I kind of figured it was because he wanted to keep it the three of them, and not take a chance of her becoming closer with Rose, and it looks like I was kind of right. I was just surprised he said it.

I kind of feel sorry for him, actually. It's obvious he's a wonderful, kind, generous, not to mention sexy as hell man, but for whatever reason, he hasn't found anyone. Until now, that is. Too bad he wasn't brave enough to just go up to her himself. I mean, she wasn't gay, and Rose had no reason to think she was, so he could've just asked her out. But then, that's not the story, is it?

I'm really curious to see where this all goes. I have a feeling someone, if not more than one, is going to get hurt badly in this. I just hope they don't all lose one another in the process.

Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I can't believe I didn't check until now to see if the outtakes had already been posted! I'm so glad to get Edward's pov on this. I had been so curious about how it all came about, whose idea it was, why they chose Bella. I wondered if one of them had seen her before, but that wasn't the case. I'm just glad you're giving us their side of it, too. I always love reading Edward's thoughts, and this Edward is completely intriguing.

Can't wait for more.

Wendyg63 chapter 3 . 10/16/2010
More great backstory. I think that readers would understand the story more if they read the outtakes close to when they occur. I didn't and found some parts confusing to me. Now I have a much better understanding. :)
Wendyg63 chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
Another great chapter. I would have liked to read this before I continued on with the story (which I read first). After their first date, he didn't call her much, so we didn't know that he felt this strongly for her.
Wendyg63 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
I enjoyed reading this backstory. Its helps understand their relationship better.
mybigteddybearemmett chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
Great job!
sherryola chapter 3 . 1/13/2010
I like having these alternate points of view. I do think in a way, bella is a little more to blame, because she did manipulate them into continuing the relationship.
Jacky06 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
After reading the first chapter of Exposure and now this I'm ever more intrigued in finding out where this story will lead; becuase I'm guessing they both fall for Bella. Hmm, how saucy!
irelandk chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
Thanks it's fun to see the other point of views
SexyBelle chapter 2 . 12/27/2009
So beautiful and hot! Ed is so yummy ...
LiLi26 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Very nice to see how they became friends, and how he discovers she was a lesbian *quite funny actually to see Rose like that*

It's great to see the night from his POV and his attraction towards Bella

:D