Reviews for Persona: A Novelization 4
kitanalao chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
haha... i laughed my self when imagining souji scare face when he watched kanji shadows in midnight channel. i love scence when the group talling kanji it was funny. nice job.
kitanalao chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
nice countinuation. i like your creativity. good job.
kitanalao chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
2 sentence for this chapter. cool battle scent. i like it.
kitanalao chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
nice development in this chapter. although i have to say becarefull when you want to change the dialogue because some conversation didn't fit. well... perhaps i will point out which one of it. if you want me to point it out of course. i will tell you in my next review. for me your story seems intertaining because you put an oc with the almost as smart as souji. and so far i don't the oc character you had put had altered the story. so it's fine...
kitanalao chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
interesting idea. i'll put this to my fav list.
Bartlett2010 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
this was really good i cant wait to read the next chapter :D
Kur0Kishi chapter 16 . 10/21/2010
this was better. still stiff, but more improvisation on the storyline so its more interesting.
Kur0Kishi chapter 15 . 10/21/2010
err... at chapter 15 now, lets say that the grammar and rhythm of the story improved significantly since chapter 2. makes it more interesting to read. but most of the story is just canon stuff from the games. you include little thought bubbles and stuff but they dont actually affect anything with the storyline so there isn't a big impact so to speak. it just feels like the game all over again with some extras. plus those thought bubbles only come from a few characters, mainly souji and your OC, cant get a feel from the other characters.
Kur0Kishi chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
stiff way of telling the story. the words and thoughts of characters dont match the situation or the replies. but its just chapter 2, hope it gets better later.
Enigma infinite chapter 32 . 5/19/2010
Thank you.
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 32 . 2/9/2010
BAN BAN BAN BAN BAN, SO SAD THAT THIS IS THE END, WILL YOU PLAN ON DOING A SEQUEL? IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DO ONE OF THOSE SAVING THE WORLD FICS MAYBE YOU COULD DO SOMETHING LIKE 'Mayumi-H' AND DO A FIC SHOWING THE FUTURE OF THE GROUP, YOU'D PROBABLY DO A GOOD JOB WITH YOUR WRITING. THANKS FOR THE GOOD READ,
The Duelist of Dawn chapter 32 . 2/8/2010
Happy to read this man! And you really made it more enjoyable with an OC of your own as well. And this was your first story! (applause) Awesome job, altogether! Good luck with your future projects!
The Duelist of Dawn chapter 31 . 2/8/2010
Man, that was a brutal fight! I really don't know how that feels with writing Power ups that much, except in the card game fics but I don't see that much except with yours. But a nicely done battle still!
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 31 . 2/6/2010
NICE CHAPTER, THOUGHT I'M SAD THAT IT'S THE SECOND TO LAST. BUT YOU REMINDE ME, WHAT AM I GONNA DO WHEN MY TALKING IZANAGI SPEAKS WITH IZANAMI CONSIDERING THEIR RELATIONSHIP? YAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 30 . 1/27/2010
AH MARGRET WAS A BITCH TO FIGHT, BITCH HARD NOT BITCH HER. SO HOW'S THE FIGHT WITH IZANAMI GOING TO BE? AND HOW MANY MORE CHAPTERS ARE THERE GOING TO BE?