Reviews for In the Trenches
eire76 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Hey, that wasn't crap, that was sweet. I loved how Booth was so nonchalant about it ; )
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
What a lovely piece! You've done a wonderful job of getting inside Brennan's head.
phoenix008 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Brennen getting all emotional over a coat! so unlike her and rational mind. lol but i absolutely loved reading this!
2BBornot2BB chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Well crafted - nice idea - great coat!
deltainfinity chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I L-O-V-E IT! Yay for Kerrison!
Autumn Dae chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
What is this now-3 of my favorite shows? I haven't commented on "More than Words" yet but I've been meaning to. You are a clearly versatile and talented writer. I don't mean to sound like a stalker, though, lol.

Now that I've said that, I'd like to tell you how sweet this little oneshot was. It made me smile triumphantly at the end-like, "Yes, we were right, Brennan, it's about time you catch up with the rest of us!" :) Anyway, I loved this-it was really great.
Agatha-Naomi chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
There is nothing like a hot boy's coat. Adorable!
adangeli chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
It may not have been what I meant when I gave you the prompt, but I'm so happy with what you wrote! I just re-read it and I thought it was very well done. Can't wait until we decide to torture each other again!
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Good fic. Nice job :)
bonetrek chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Aw! Cute story!
BellieButtons chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Aww, that was really sweet, totally not crap :)
NerdGurl89 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Very cute! It most definitely was NOT crap! Far from it! Please write more like this! *subscribes*

Anna
MightyTemperance chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
This is just lovely. You've spun a nice little scene here, and I drank it in! I absolutely adore the idea of him giving her his coat to wear, and her keeping it, although at first it seemed a little juvenile. It's sweet, nonetheless. I loved your take on his thoughts of her. Fabulous.

Hanna
Amilyn chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Very nice work, especially the way you've presented in such a succinct way an entire case without belaboring it, and especially with the sensory details of the rain and mud and cold.
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I don't know how you do it but you have. This is fabulous and you did it all around a trench coat.

The case was just disturbing enough yet you managed to still have the subtle shift in the relationship between Booth and Bones shine through so well.

Love Angela. She needs to be in all Bones fic in my opinion. :)