Reviews for Guns and Violence
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Yes, extremely short. You should write more. Esp, this pairing.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This was cute! I love it!
Miss Macabre Grey chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
With? I KNOW! I hate that 'yay' isn't considered real! I think its so annoying like me still waiting for updated smut from you even though you continuously drop our conversations on a dime.

Still, the story was freaking CUTE and I can't believe I missed it! T.T
Emeralddragon694 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Aw, cute story!

Switzy was mad at Prussia because Prussia tried to seize his vital regions in front of Liechtenstein. Normally it would have been okay, but in front of the children!
Dain chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I think Vash-the-relatively-prudish would prpbably be chasing Gil because he was taking things too quickly. Prussia has no understanding of the term 'foreplay'.

:D

...On youtube, there's a flash called 'Switzerland gun smex'. ...Another interpretation of 'guns'.

:D
X-Hayze-chan-X chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Here's what I think happened:

Prussia: *walks in uninvited without knocking, throwing the door open loudly an d obnoxiously* HEY THERE, SWITZY!

Switzerland: What do you want? AND DON'T CALL ME THAT!

Prussia: Pfft, whatever, Vashy-kins. *plops down on couch and puts dirty boots on the table* Why don'tya give ol' Gilbert a kiss?

Switzerland: *glaring at Gilbert, fingers twitching towards gun on his back*

Prussia: Fine, then. *starts watching TV* ... So. wanna have sex?

Switzerland: GET THE FUCK OUT! *grabs gun*

Prussia: *runs away laughing*

... Iunno. He might've asked for chocolate, too. Or asked to see Vash in a dress... Or both. So add those two into the mix and you've got my idea of what transpired! :D
AstroRuby chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
LOL I loved it XD I think Vash is chasing after Prussia because Prussia probably tried to make some kind of perverted move on him XD
Jackidy chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
I would like to thank you for spreading the Prussia x Switzerland love me deary, it bring happiness to my old bones. lol. Awesome fic me deary, it captures the very essence of this obtuse pairing i think whihc makes it even more loveable i think.

Jackidy
xnteax chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Another SwitzxPrussia writer! Yay! I can otally see Prussia s being the absolutely wonderfully gorg- ahem, got carried away there. But he could top the hell out of Vash, that's for sure. Please keep writing more!