Reviews for Wallpaper
MaiWishes chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Just too cute, wish there was more :(
sylphstarwind chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
lol you just come right out and say "Dragon Age is depressing". I'd never really thought of it as a whole, but now that I do, I totally agree with you. Even if you do the good path all the way, there are sacrifices and things out of your control (like Lothering). Plus with the Chantry having so much control while being so closed-minded...we end up with poor Cullen's situation. Yeah, even when you're going for something light-hearted like this story here, it's hard (maybe impossible) to pull it off while remaining canon/IC/realistic because of the situation of the Templars and mages. It ends up kinda bittersweet at best (to me, anyway). But that's good! Because I usually gag on fluff, or at least it bores the heck outta me.
Jenna53 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Very enjoyable. Thanks.
eglantine-br chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I really really like this one.
acidninjacake chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
So thats how, she can kinda tell he's smiling. Aw. _
impsy chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
I love Cullen fluff and this was adorable. Thank you for sharing! :)
Kea Renee chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
'Likely you'll explode' sorry its late and everything becomes extra silly. another wonderful work :)
LadyRev chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Aah! So cute! Thank you for this :)
Captain Deadpool chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Cullen was endearing, wasn't he?
waiting4morning chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Very cute! I'm always up for a good bit of fluff and this fit the ticket. Thanks for writing it!
Bladesworn chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I went "oh, callalii posted DA fic!" when I saw this. I was not disappointed in the least. 3

I ship this pairing so hard it hurts. XD
VoiDreamer chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Aw...SO fluffy cute and amazing! Hahaha made me smile and feel all warm and fuzzy inside - a sure sign of a job well done ;) Lovely job my dear - you are very talented, so thank you for sharing!