Reviews for You'll Feel Better
MrsVauseman-Nichols chapter 1 . 1/11
Aaaawwww this one is so so so adorable. I love 'Blair taking care of Serena' moments! Please write more of this kind? Preferably with more mushy sweet fuzzy moments ;)
artists chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
you write the njbc beautifully and i cant even begin to go into depth about how much i adore this fic and the four of them (they're alwaaays there for each other) and your writing flows amazingly and the characterization and just everything
PeacefullyJos chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
AMAZING, reading this was a soothing caress to my soul. Really, amazing story. Love your NJBC fics, please keep on writing.
PeacefullyJos chapter 3 . 1/12/2014
I can't stress enough how much I love the NJBC.
PeacefullyJos chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
I LOVED this, I LOVEEEEE NJBC, I live for this shit.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
So cute
NiyuChu chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
God. You and N-JBC is orgasmic. Ok. Sorry about the choice of word but it's really amazing when you write anything and you can write N-JBC so perfectly and I should really stop rambling but dear Jesus you can write. I especially love how you capture their personalities even when they're sick - it shows how great a writer you are. :)IT'S SO PERFECT AHMG.
poppy72 chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
This story makes me so happy!
taffanel323 chapter 4 . 11/19/2010
I love your stories-you write the characters with affection and bring out the best in them without it seeming sentimental. This story brought tears to my eyes by the end.
somebetterwords chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
Awww, proof that the love that comes from friendship is a million and five times stronger than the love that comes from romance. And even when they're little, you can see the blossoming of CB and NS, so in other words, great! :D
PacificRomance chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
"Nathaniel's as gifted at sports as he is with twins"

bahahahha

i literally laughed out loud.

Oh Chuckles!

Great story!
anon chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
I love this. You get the fab four friendship down perfectly! I particularly liked the Nate chapter and seeing the wisps of his familial drama lurking in the corners. The relationship between Chuck and Nate is very well rendered throughout. Please write more SNBC stories! Thanks for this one!
lucasta chapter 4 . 1/2/2010
Sorry for my late review, but I was on vacation when you wrote it and only found it now.

This is the kind of N-JBC goodness that we need on the show and you wrote it beautifully.
Zara123 chapter 4 . 12/17/2009
I love our N-JBC! Your words flowed beautifully together in this together. I love the characterization of Serena, Blair, Chuck, and Nate. I especially love how each of them got their own chapter. BCN helping Serena. CNS helping Blair. NSB helping Chuck. Then finally CSB helping Nate. This was brilliant! :D
Lora Perry chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
omy god. omy god. i love you. i love this. you have them all so wonderfully wonderful. it's just amazing. Chuck is so Chuck, and that one line "Nathaniel’s as gifted at sports as he is with twins." i almost cried i laughed so hard. the narration is just wonderful how you are able to have each character's thoughts without ever getting confused, and omy god i love this. I love your Nate. Just everything about this chapter: how Blair and Serena know his medical history, how Chuck is both beautifully reluctant and beautifully Nate's best friend.

[And Chuck drops a hand around his ankle, squeezes as he assures, “Here.”]

loved it. how simple, and pure. and just the best dose of wonderful.

[The blue eyes that shift to Chuck are unexpectedly distressed and Chuck feels a jolt of alarm in response to them. He moves closer, brushes past Blair, as he lowers Nathaniel’s arm back to the bed and then he sits carefully on the edge, doesn’t release his hold. “Is something wrong?” He asks quietly.]

and oh, that so perfect. Chuck knows how to read Nate better than anyone, and this is just the best example of that ever.

I wish I had more words to express how much love I have for this.

Because this is wonderful. And I hope to read more. Of you work. Actually the next thing I’ll do is go read all of your fics. And then probably come and read this one again. Because the whump and the hurt is just great, and true and alive and the comfort and the family and the closeness that the “non judging breakfast club” has is just perfection in text form.

p.s. I read your author's note at the beginning about finding it hard to fit it into the second season. I always thought of those long, cold nights Nate spent in that abandoned house without heat. How that boy never caught pneumonia is beyond me.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »