Reviews for Runes of your Soul
miastmisty chapter 7 . 10/9
Please update I want to know how Harry will react to the news that he's Edwards mate
astralien chapter 7 . 9/2
Thisnis a very promising story. And I like your Harry, and yes, I sided with him about that selfish love Edward and Bella had. Whenever you see fit, please continue this story. Greetings from Indonesia
Harry would never be that condescending or that judgemental.
Littwink chapter 3 . 7/21
Thank god! A HP/Twilight with common sense! I also like how Harry doesn't automatically cling to the Cullen's.
JemDragon84 chapter 7 . 6/29
When is this going to be updated? This is just starting to get good. Has it been abandoned?
WHAT THE WHAAAAAAAAAAT WHY IS HARRY SO JUDGMENTAL. SINCE WHEN DOES HE USE HIS LACK OF PARENTS AS A WEAPON? That is disrespectful to his parents in a way that Bella's "Charlie" never was. He's literally GRINNING as he uses the "no family" reason to lash out at Edward.

And like. Dude. If you lose loved ones, if you're jealous, then yes. People will say cruel things, and lash out. They will say things they probably shouldn't have. But Harry never attacked people like this, he never used his hurt as an excuse to hurt other people. In all of the books. Sometimes he lashed out when he was pushed too far, but...

He's so willing to throw Bella to the dogs! Where's Harry's "Saving-People" Thing? How can he treat her life so callously? Annoying or not, I can NOT see him advocating her death. Not for Edward "choosing" her over his family. What choice is that, really? Would it really be the right thing to do, condemning someone to death, just to save your family? It would be understandable, but it would not be "right". This is a horrible situation, they made mistakes, but his family is a bunch of adults who can make their own decisions. They're not willing to condemn Bella, whether Edward loves her or not, and Harry is ignoring that freedom of choice.

Just. Whaaaaaaaaaaatttttttt
...Why is Harry so judgmental about Bella calling her dad by his first name? Like, I know why you're SAYING he is, but isn't he just kind of being...horrible? Just because his parents are dead, doesn't mean he can just assume things like that. And if he does, he made a mistake, but why is Remus almost *approving* of this? And Edward? I mean, Rosalie is kind of rude, and hates Bella, so that makes sense, but REMUS? And EDWARD?

One of Bella's redeeming features is how much she cares about her parents. Yeah, she comes across as ungrateful sometimes, but she's a teenager, and the NAME is the least of it, isn't it? What does it matter what she calls her father, so long as she respects and loves him? That's an arrangement to be worked out with parents and their kids. Charlie never showed any sign of having a problem with it...

Look, it always struck me as a little strange/unusual when kids called their parents by their first name, but that's a cultural/norm thing. And Harry just comes across as a douche. I would be so pissed if someone did this to someone else. HARRY was the disrespectful one here.

I don't know. I guess...ugh. I guess I just never thought Harry was so rude and judgmental. Ever. And even the way he said it was holier-than-thou. I find Bella annoying, but she was RIGHT. He DIDN'T have the right to judge her like that.
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 7 . 2/11
fue tan profundo lo que edward dijo...
draco7347 chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
cant wait for new chapters
SinfulLies chapter 6 . 10/20/2015
Five, almost six, years since this was last updated. This is like, honestly to me, one of the best Harry Potter/Twilight stories I've ever read. And trust me, I've read a lot. Anyways, I hope this isn't abandoned because it's absolutely brilliant. Awaiting a future notice of some sort patiently.
Reaping-Vampire chapter 7 . 9/14/2015
rosethorn82 chapter 7 . 9/8/2015
Are you still working on this story because it is quite good.
HPandPJnerd19568 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Why...but...why hasn't this been updated in five years? It's a truly fascinating story, and I'm sad to end it here. I was really enjoying it. It's honestly the best I've seen so far, and I've seen practically them all, I'm sure. I really hope you didn't die.
If you aren't dead, I wanted to ask why you haven't continued this, even though I'm sure you've been asked this a million times.
If you are dead, R.I.P., fallen soldier.
If you aren't, please give me a response so I know whether to keep my hopes up for the best crossover between HP/T I've seen yet.