Reviews for Runes of your Soul
Book-Reading-Addict chapter 7 . 2/26
Please please please post a new chapter. It has been YEARS!
ToriMassengale77 chapter 7 . 2/23
Why did you so writing this story? It is so good I love everything about it!
KriouloHime chapter 7 . 2/19
It's always painful to see a well written story become seemingly discontinued. Like a blade through the heart of an enraptured reader.
Tempt Me More chapter 7 . 2/15
Truly stinks that this has been abandoned and forgotten about as its an awesome story and could have been one of the best on this site if it had been completed
MattKennedy chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
Brilliant story. I really like your writing. I must say I very much hope you pick up the story again and continue it. I'm also rather curious as to where you would go with the whole "venom play" thing that you 'warned' about in the beginning. :)
MattKennedy chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
Great chapter. I really like your description of their interaction. :)
MattKennedy chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
Really like this chapter, and I especially like your idea of wards. I think that's the best reasoning I've heard for how wizards/witches could 'fight' against vampires. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
MORE!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE
Charlie0925 chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
Truly brilliant, brilliant writing here hon, I am SO IN LOVE WITH THIS FIC, just wish there was more of it and hope that you will come back to it at some point and update! ;o)

Also felt bad for Harry when the girls practically voted him off the island so to speak. That must of hurt him so much, the poor little love!
toastnchips chapter 7 . 9/27/2014
I'm quite enjoying this chapter and do hope you find time to update this soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/17/2014
Poor Harry...
Guest chapter 6 . 9/17/2014
Stupid Edward, does he want to get himself splinched? (chp 6)
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
Well- kinda angsty. Ha. You may want to change "adventure" to "angst" in the genre tho xD
neat story. seems abandoned- interesting while it lasted tho. :P
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 5 . 8/25/2014