Reviews for Runes of your Soul
Karneval88 chapter 6 . 10/20
Five, almost six, years since this was last updated. This is like, honestly to me, one of the best Harry Potter/Twilight stories I've ever read. And trust me, I've read a lot. Anyways, I hope this isn't abandoned because it's absolutely brilliant. Awaiting a future notice of some sort patiently.
Reaping-Vampire chapter 7 . 9/14
rosethorn82 chapter 7 . 9/8
Are you still working on this story because it is quite good.
WeirdSuicidal19568 chapter 1 . 6/22
Why...but...why hasn't this been updated in five years? It's a truly fascinating story, and I'm sad to end it here. I was really enjoying it. It's honestly the best I've seen so far, and I've seen practically them all, I'm sure. I really hope you didn't die.
If you aren't dead, I wanted to ask why you haven't continued this, even though I'm sure you've been asked this a million times.
If you are dead, R.I.P., fallen soldier.
If you aren't, please give me a response so I know whether to keep my hopes up for the best crossover between HP/T I've seen yet.

himani nowbutsing chapter 7 . 5/1
Hey updat please. Im burning to read chapter 8
HetalianWitch chapter 6 . 4/22
No, no, no, NO! Please don't give up on this! It is amazing so far!

jenniferrocks07 (a.k.a. Potterhead101)
crim grin chapter 7 . 4/18
Has this story been dropped?
LunarisDraconis chapter 7 . 4/17
This is rather good
Book-Reading-Addict chapter 7 . 2/26
Please please please post a new chapter. It has been YEARS!
ToriMassengale77 chapter 7 . 2/23
Why did you so writing this story? It is so good I love everything about it!
KriouloHime chapter 7 . 2/19
It's always painful to see a well written story become seemingly discontinued. Like a blade through the heart of an enraptured reader.
Tempt Me More chapter 7 . 2/15
Truly stinks that this has been abandoned and forgotten about as its an awesome story and could have been one of the best on this site if it had been completed
MattKennedy chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
Brilliant story. I really like your writing. I must say I very much hope you pick up the story again and continue it. I'm also rather curious as to where you would go with the whole "venom play" thing that you 'warned' about in the beginning. :)
MattKennedy chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
Great chapter. I really like your description of their interaction. :)
MattKennedy chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
Really like this chapter, and I especially like your idea of wards. I think that's the best reasoning I've heard for how wizards/witches could 'fight' against vampires. :)