Reviews for You're Not Sorry
Guest chapter 24 . 12/18/2017
funny how Edward is magically fixed cause he goes to counseling. Whatever, I really hated alice during her little rant. She said that she would 'hurt" bella if she didn't stop messing with her brother...? LOL who could alice hurt? Seriously? I wanted Bella to beat her ass right there. Alice is an annoying piece of shit, Jasper could do so much better.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/18/2017
A note, over rated flower, bracelet, and a tattoo is all it takes to get bella to spread her legs huh? What a nasty fucking whore
Guest chapter 23 . 12/18/2017
"Edward I love you with all my heart ...all my soul...my entire being"

Um? Kids say the darnedest things! And they sound like complete fucking idiots while doing so! OMG I'm so fucking embarrassed for Bella right now!
Guest chapter 22 . 12/18/2017
Bella is going to ditch her newly paralyzed dad? Seriously? Because? she had a miscarriage? Seriously? What a stupid little cunt.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2017
cuddling some girl all night? sorry bro but that's cheating!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/18/2017
Areyou afraid of apostrophes or something? Why don't you use it?

would not wouldn't
did not didn't
it is it's

do I need to go on? It's getting annoying!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2017
You seem to have a lot of bad habits. Like having Edward think "my bella" then be all "omg did I just say my?" "ohhh I'm in trouble" "shes not mine, what am I thinking?"

If your characters are going to second guess themselves you might want to turn down the fucking obviousness. Its just annoying and a mistake I see over and over in fanfiction.
debslmac chapter 44 . 8/18/2017
:) loved this story
neelix lee chapter 44 . 5/1/2017
Thank you for a wonderful story really enjoyed it
Azlady2003 chapter 26 . 4/30/2017
Wtf how could he claim to love bella but be friends with the man who destroyed their relationship. If I was bella this would be my boundary him or me.
Azlady2003 chapter 24 . 4/30/2017
I hate alice and jasper. Just bcause edward says he is sorry and realizes his errors because of proof, doesn't mean it's forgiveable. And his grief is not the same as bellas, he is mourning a baby he believed was his and he didn't want for what 5 sec before it died...whereas bella had dreams and hopes for that baby for 4 months before it died and Alice and edward thinking that grief is the same is laughable. I found out about my baby after I already miscarried, I had what ifs very quickly but in the end was realived, I imagine it would be harder to be pregnant know you are for months then lose it. I wanna smack edward and alice, poor bella.
divyvicki chapter 44 . 1/8/2017
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it!
divyvicki chapter 43 . 1/8/2017
Nice ending!
divyvicki chapter 42 . 1/8/2017
Well, I thought she would at least let him explain!
divyvicki chapter 41 . 1/8/2017