Reviews for Liquid Passion
giuntronvo chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
oh i love it!

Reallly really. I mean. It's so refreshing to read. It's like vitamin water. Thank you for writing it!
mayo15 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
that was sexy !1
masamumu chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This is the most unusual stories I've ever read. I like it :D
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I resd this story a few years back, and I'm quite glad to have found it again. This story is great!
HazeofLies chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
QAQ i love you so much shit your fanfiction has the best lemons i cant even- *squirms around on bed and cries* well i dont even get up from my bed for the whole day
SweetGumdrop chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Oh dear... somehow... the cannabalism was MUCH more arousing than i think it shoukd have been! Oh i loved it!
itsmegonzo chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Holy crap that was amazing! It was something I have NEVER read and it was just so damn good. I loved the way you made them and just everything about it! :)
xRayneBloodx chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Wow, this was...amazing. It's definitely something I've never read before and I have to say you pulled it off nicely. Well done!
kirara the great chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
i know doodle i read some of her stories yes cannibalism plus sex weird
NamiMakimono chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
*blinks then drools and plugs nose*

..hot damn...
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Is this modeled after Yume ni Tobu Tori? It's the same story..except characters o-o *read this fanfic first* .. - /manga/yume_ni_tobu_
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
wth i love it somehow cool
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Oh i love that manga and most everything by Naono Bohra. Teehee
I also loved this fic that crossed between the manga and Naruto :D
MarinaUchimaki chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This was so different, but you sure managed to pull it out!. Food after all is the way humans show love too, affection is shown trought that, eating the flesh would only be getting humans affection to a whole new level, but people joke with it as it is, what with the saying "you are so cute i could just eat you up!" hahaha, theres such truth behind those words. Very nice, hope to read more awesome stories by your hand. byebye)
AwesumBananas chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
! SHIZZ *gets all teary-eyed* that was so beautiful! Though I will say,never thought cannibalism could be so...kinky? Awesome? Idk...what I do know is that it fit perfectly with the story };) you did a beautiful job .