Reviews for Liquid Passion
AlyssaOtaku69 chapter 1 . 6/25
I liked this one shot a lot. You definitely get a 10 for creativity.
Kyuubi-dono chapter 1 . 6/12
Naruto-kun is such a baka sometimes. This was good. I enjoyed it.
kenni-bun bun chapter 1 . 5/2
*plugs nose and gets dentist appointment* well, between the sexiness and the fluff, I don't know which is more awesome. And your note at the end...I'm gonna need a transfusion.
This is simply Naono Bohra's original story written out, with much of the original dialogue kept intact, and with the characters' names changed to "Sasuke" and "Naruto." The only thing keeping me from clicking on the "report abuse" tab and flagging this fic for plagiarism is the fact that you credited the original story and author in your disclaimer. So the only thing I will say instead is that this fanfiction is unoriginal and very lazy.

One of the few changes you made to Naono Bohra's story was to give it a new title, but even that didn't come from you, it's the name of the scanlation team that worked on the oneshot! ::Eyerolls:: Let's be honest here, if you weren't a popular SNS fic writer, you wouldn't have so many ass-kissing reviews telling you how great this fic is when only the grammar and diction are your own. The characters, the plot, the title, and parts of the dialogue are not yours. Does transcribing someone else's story deserve so much praise and credits?!
jj chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
wonderful job I read the manga that I believe this was based off of and I believe you did it justice wonderful job
Rhia chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Awesome story. ...totally loved it. .. Though does sasuke accept narutos food habits ie the part where he eats humans?
Madden Hatter chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I thought it was going to gross when Sasuke fed off of Naruto but surprisingly it wasn't. :3 Gold medal
Chandra Migina chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Great story.

And I loved it how Sasuke turned - what indicates he's becoming immortal too xD
shessomeow chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I don't know if you ever get on this anymore to see this, but I loved this one-shot so much! Oh my God, you have me fangirling so much! It was so great! Gah! And I must applaud you on Sasuke's demonic seal. Using his curse mark as his own demonic seal was so ingenious. You are truly a talented writer :) Sorry if this review freaks you out, I just can't contain my excitement on this story!
giuntronvo chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
oh i love it!

Reallly really. I mean. It's so refreshing to read. It's like vitamin water. Thank you for writing it!
mayo15 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
that was sexy !1
masamumu chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This is the most unusual stories I've ever read. I like it :D
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I resd this story a few years back, and I'm quite glad to have found it again. This story is great!
HazeofLies chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
QAQ i love you so much shit your fanfiction has the best lemons i cant even- *squirms around on bed and cries* well i dont even get up from my bed for the whole day
SweetGumdrop chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Oh dear... somehow... the cannabalism was MUCH more arousing than i think it shoukd have been! Oh i loved it!