Reviews for Liquid Passion
Madden Hatter chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
I thought it was going to gross when Sasuke fed off of Naruto but surprisingly it wasn't. :3 Gold medal
Chandra Migina chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Great story.

And I loved it how Sasuke turned - what indicates he's becoming immortal too xD
shessomeow chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I don't know if you ever get on this anymore to see this, but I loved this one-shot so much! Oh my God, you have me fangirling so much! It was so great! Gah! And I must applaud you on Sasuke's demonic seal. Using his curse mark as his own demonic seal was so ingenious. You are truly a talented writer :) Sorry if this review freaks you out, I just can't contain my excitement on this story!
giuntronvo chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
oh i love it!

Reallly really. I mean. It's so refreshing to read. It's like vitamin water. Thank you for writing it!
mayo15 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
that was sexy !1
masamumu chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This is the most unusual stories I've ever read. I like it :D
MomotsukiNezumi chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I resd this story a few years back, and I'm quite glad to have found it again. This story is great!
HazeofLies chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
QAQ i love you so much shit your fanfiction has the best lemons i cant even- *squirms around on bed and cries* well i dont even get up from my bed for the whole day
SweetGumdrop chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Oh dear... somehow... the cannabalism was MUCH more arousing than i think it shoukd have been! Oh i loved it!
itsmegonzo chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Holy crap that was amazing! It was something I have NEVER read and it was just so damn good. I loved the way you made them and just everything about it! :)
Rayniekinnz chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Wow, this was...amazing. It's definitely something I've never read before and I have to say you pulled it off nicely. Well done!
kirara the great chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
i know doodle i read some of her stories yes cannibalism plus sex weird
NamiMakimono chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
*blinks then drools and plugs nose*

..hot damn...
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Is this modeled after Yume ni Tobu Tori? It's the same story..except characters o-o *read this fanfic first* .. - /manga/yume_ni_tobu_
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
wth i love it somehow cool