Reviews for Telling Dad
kirkie11 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Continue it! Really loved it. Add 2 more chapters, maybe?
Kitty Savella chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Honestly, I was a bit disappointed. From the summary, I was anticipating something a bit...more. I think the idea was fairly good, but the execution was pretty lacking. There were some spelling and grammar issues, as well as very poor characterization. I think that if you are going to write the characters differently to how the audience expects them, then there should be some explanation in the story that sheds light on the change in personality.

For a first fanfic, it wasn't absolutely terrible. I'm positive mine was worse. I hope that your subsequent writings show growth and a better grasp of the Potterverse as well as the art of storytelling. If you ever need assistance, feel free to PM me and I'd be glad to help. Keep writing, too. You just get better with practice/experience.
lovinthebishies chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
I love it!
Isabellamariesummer chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
snape is an awesome dad
SSS - Severus Snape Supporter chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
aww!
kitty143 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
i really liked this story, wish you had added more though, i would have liked to continue reading into the final battle. But yes this was very very good :)
Windstorm124 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Sequel?
Zoe Bright chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Enjoyed this little fic. :) This line amused me: "Albus, what is so bad that my son has become a blubbering idiot."
endlesscompassion chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
i think that this was so sweet. i also think that you should write a sequel to see how severus handles harry's death. good luck with your writing
Heksy chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
The only comment I have is: in my opinion it is too short. There are many possibilities to work with in this story. Then again, perhaps it is perfect the way it is. Thank you for writing this.
Mrs. Florish chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Beautiful but heartbreaking story. Lovely job hun.
FaithAbove chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Kind a sad story, but a hopeful ending.

Great job!
TWILIGHTICE chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
This is written very very well and i was wondering if you will write a final battle scene plz.
HerTaintedQuill chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
good. Severus as Harry's father. That's interesting.
Neeshack chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Awesome. Loved the emotional feeling the story causes. Would love to read a sequel.