Reviews for The Beach
viralhybrid29 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
That was a great oneshot. Very poetic and sweet and moving. You describe their relationship very well.
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
SilverInkblot chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I like the fairy tale quality to this one. I like to imagine that the old lady we see in KH1 is telling it, but that's just me :)
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
AWESOME!
sunflowerb chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Wow. Really wow. This is fantastically well written. The way you've worded things is just so poetic, and slightly abstract. And you've summed everything important up so concisely and yet still putting emphasis on the really important things. I just really don't know what to say to convey how lovely the writing is.

'But she was empty.' 'The girl could not stand for that.' Phrases like that just hit me. And not just those; I think I'd have to quote the whole thing to point out the bits I think were the best written.

Still there on that beach...lovely idea. Really fantastic idea. I just really don't know what to say. I really, really don't.

I saw one or two typos (which I always point out because nothing annoys me more than when I'm reading through my old fics and I find a major typo that I've been missing for two years.) "and the darkness arrived to sweep their world into it's unquencahble hunger." Should be 'its'. "He learned was the extra warmth in his heart had been" I'm guessing that was supposed to be 'WHAT the extra warmth'.

The way you wrote that whole part about 'Trading his, for hers.' And Kairi saving Sora was just really beautiful; I especially loved it because that was the moment in the game that I fell in love with the Kingdom Hearts universe. And you've summed it up so beautifully. Thanks for this great entry into the contest. :)