Reviews for Warmth
CUTE! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
ewwww harem pervert
noname00 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This was my first NaruKarin fic and I actually wish that it was longer though I did like the ending
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Awesome! I luved it!
Kenta Raikiri chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Kenta: harem works? uh-oh...better not let my friend know about you...HAHAHAA! He's showing signs of Jiriaya, but whatever.

Anyway, nice. The story before had plenty of depth to it, and the two year time skip was incremented perfectly. I couldn't be happier.

but be careful, I might just make a short story based off of this. Probably three years later than by the end of this fic.

Of course, with your permission...

Kenta Raikiri
Rionarch chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Hey! I've just read your Karin/Naruto ficlets. I must say they're adorable.
Isun Alor chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Very awesome and original JD! I just have to fave this it is very well written! :D
Glennis chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Holy shit a decent Author actually doing Naruto/Karin fics?

Hell yeah!
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Oh hohoho! What’s wrong little girl? Are we jealous? Aw don’t worry, I'm sure you will get breasts one day!” said Karin as she kept her grip on Naruto’s arm. She like Naruto had opted for a new wardrobe in her three years, her Chinese style to of a deep azure blue, black pleated skirt, and silken sleeves akin to the kind a priestess would wear, as well as keeping her thigh highs. She had taken the position of most beautiful Kunoichi in Konoha by storm.

This would make an interesting picture. Unique choice in that the red head would be named after his father while the blond after his mother
spedclass chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
Elemeffayoh chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
i love this pairing and the way u write it is so good!
Sential chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Really love it. I just sat down and read the whole thing. A graet one-shot.
Eterguy chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
I really liked it, you got the feeling into it

in another words - A Masterpiece