Reviews for So Far, So Good
Sue Clover chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I like it a lot! I never watched much of the W.I.T.C.H. show, but I read all of the books, which were based off of the same comic series. I can't wait to read the next installment!
Dalxein chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
What a horrible cliffhanger to leave off on. D:

But, the fic itself was pretty awesome.
Major Simi chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
wow, a really great story, but i would love to see how it would continue from this point one.
Untamed of Wildwind chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Will there be a continuation of this?
Worker72 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Technically speaking Phobos is more at risk then anyone knows since the NID has long been infiltrated by the Goa'uld. Phobos with a snake in the head could be far more dangerous and more powerful then anyone could dream.
Worker72 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
It's a pity you never showed the Oracle's reaction. I would have loved to see Candracars reaction to the Stargate. I imagine the Oracle serves the Ascended/Ancients in a similar fashion to the Priors and the Ori.
Kattz Sync chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This story was amazingly well written. I hope you consider a sequel.
Robo Reader 21 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
A story with a cliffhanger like this shouldn't be one-shoots. I hope you do a sequel or update this.

I had one problem with this and this is an issue I hope won't become a trend but I hate it when you can neutralize Elyon magic with the anti-prior device like that. I just cannot accept that even in fanfic. When I got to that part my heart started accelerating in either anger or annoyance or both, I don't know.

Still I persevered and will hope you update. And if you change the whole bit will the anti-prior device I'll be so happy I'll reread the story.
stark40763 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Damn it! the N.I.D. just has to ruin everything don't they? You would think that the US Government and the I.O.A. would have gotten rid of them by now, but I guess not...
FallenGoddessOfBattle chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Are you going to write a sequel?

WITCH storming in via portal to the SGC and demanding to know what happened to Phobos? Maybe kicking some ass? That'd be awesome!

Great one-shot btw!
aveave chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
This is great story. You wrote it wery good. I hope you will write next part soon.
Gundum M chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
a nice fic
wow, i know next to nothing about witch, only the basic gist, however, I am a gigantic SG-1 fan. I think you did this story amazingly well. Please please say there will be a sequel, because this was very well written and entertaining. Kudos to you for the brilliance.
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
"Thundering asteroids!" Hay and Meiying said together.

"What're we gonna do?" Irma asked, and turned to Will and Elyon. "I'll tell you what we're gonna do. Time for the Browns to make a large purchase on the black market, Your Holiness. I say we pick up some large, destructive devices, find out where they're hiding him, and blow him and the room he's in apart at the subatomic level."

The other Guardians and their Astral Drops all cheered. It was one of the rare weekend evenings that Elyon was on Earth, and the girls didn't have to immediately dismiss their magical duplicates for security's sake, so the young Queen was hosting a double sleepover. It was only natural that the girls had inaugurated the Meridianite to 'New chapter day'.

They were all regretting it now, since sci-fi nuts Hay and Mei and Taranee had wanted to check out all the bizarre 'crossover' stories people had written about them, and had found the unrelenting disaster they'd just finished.

"Phobos loose on Earth ..." Will's double 'Mina said, and shuddered.

"I know, 'sis'. Worse, HE knows who each of us are. I give it a week ..." Will replied.

"Would you people lighten up?" Cornelia laughed. Her double looked up from where she and Irma's 'twin' Carmen were snuggled fatalistically in a corner, sharing what they were sure were their last minutes together. "It's just a story, for Heart's sake!" The blonde girl fanned out her hair, laughing at them all. With a relieved sigh, Taranee's 'Drop Reeann reached out and hit 'Review'.

to: Aesop

from: W.i.t.c.h.e. and friends

re: 'So far, so good'

"Wow, Aesop, pretty in-depth! Loved the extra details." -Will

"Please bring us 'Drops in for the sequel; I wouldn't miss this for the Oracle's Birthday!" -'Mina

"I still like my plan. I wonder if semtex works on Metamoor?" -Irma

"You just wanna watch something blow up. Bring it on, Aesop. We whalloped him before, we can do it again." -Carmen

"And this time, we'll have 'home court advantage', as Pete would say." -Taranee

"Against Phobos, maybe, but what about the Air Force?" -Reeann

"Hey, remember Iron Man? Low radar profile!" -Hay, showing off her skinny figure.

"We could all just emmigrate to Meridian and put back up the Veil around Earth." -Meiying

"If fighting him doesn't work, we could just have our resident bombshell seduce him!" -Lucy

"Are you fighting with Caleb again, Corny?" -Irma, smirking.

"Don't call me Corny. Ignore them all, Aesop, the STORY was great. Hope to see the sequel soon. One tip for part two: Chapters, please! This was LONG. We normally don't have that much free time all at once." -Cornelia

"Hey, thanx 4 putting my father in. I know he'd appreciate the cameo. Don't forget Mom in the sequel. Her name's Miriadel, and she's an army Captain, so she'll have plenty to do. (And SAY! ;D ) And if we're on Earth, they're Thomas and Eleanor. Hope to read it soon!" -Elyon

(Finally! I thought they'd never shut up!) We ALL loved it, Aesop. Catch ya on the flipside, A J.
XV-Dragon chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Wow, did not think WITCH and SG could be combined os well but you did it. hope their is a sequal planned, becausde I love to see what Phobos would do now that he is on Earth (and how it effects WITCH if he chooses to reveal the secret of WITCH to the goverment)