Reviews for Doctor My Eyes
tin24634 chapter 6 . 4/27
So, I've been thinking, that I should really leave a review to a story, that I constantly reread. Favorite - right! You write so well, the story has a start, a plot (good one) and an ending, emotion is transfered, GREAT bromance, I just love it. AND I would be so thankful if you would do it again - a story for Jim and Bones and some Spock :-). I hope for it. Thanks for sharing!
BlueMoonChaos chapter 6 . 2/27
Sorry, but I never really understood how Westervliet (or whatever the d!ck's name :-P) could write up Kirk for insubordination. Wasn't Kirk either out cold or in a walking coma whenever he saw him or tried to speak to him? How do write someone up for insubordination for that?
Clara Brighet chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
My gosh. I am at a loss for words. I seriously feel emotionally compromised, I couldn't even review after te last chapter I was so overwrought.
Geez you're good.
Congratulations, this is amazing. I think I'M gonna have PTSD, though. ;D
Thank you for writing!
- Clara Brighet
Marie-Iliea chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
This was poignant and funny in all the right places. :)
Chris Pine Fan chapter 6 . 7/16/2014
Awe good story! Lol the ending for this chapter was hilarious! Glad Jim returned to the ship and that the Council members allowed him to actually return.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
I really want to read that report
Sarachan chapter 4 . 10/10/2013
Go Bones! I lov your story so far, I'm defenitely adding it to my favorites.
See Me As I Am 101 chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
You know you're doing something right when you get over triple the amount of favourites over follows.
Sarachan chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
You just wrecked my feelings. At first I thought Jim was like a holo and the Romulans were going to show them torturing Jim, but I'm glad you went the way you did.
SoulAlchemist9310 chapter 6 . 9/21/2013
I feel so giddy inside.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
This was fantastic! Great writing. I could definitely picture and "hear" each person as they said their lines. Very in character. I love Bines and Kirk's relationship. Thanks for sharing!
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Oh. my. glob.
This story is definitely best-seller material. This is well-written and entertaining and it definitely makes a reader's heart BURN. Ow. It's not like I need my heart, anyway.

Thank you for writing and sharing this amazing story with us :)
DaphinoraS chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
Perfection. Thank you.
DaphinoraS chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
I listened to Fix You (Coldplay) and to White Flag (Dido) while I read this chapter, and they fit it perfectly.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
Thank you for the excellent story. All the characters are perfect, I hope to read more from you in the future.

PH