Reviews for Breaking Down Barriers
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 3/22
This was too hot! My brain is fried!

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Until Alma wakes them up and starts screaming and crying.
SomeCoolName chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Great fic !
nannily chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
God, that was beautiful. :)
silentlover09 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
wow This is one of the first two brokeback mountain fan fics that i have ever read... and i have to say i really liked it a lot... the intimate scene was inspireing, everything flowed together very well... However the one and only thing that kind of bothered me is when you replaced 'I' with the word 'ah'... etc... why did you do that?... was it from the southern accent?

other then that it was good... i am from Texas so it just seemed a little weird...

well till next time bye now.
gungnirburst chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
... ... ... ... Why could it have been this way in the damn movie...story thing? D: It certainly would have saved a lot of crying, but it would have been way shorter. I think you portrayed these two quite well. I even enjoyed how you fit in their Southern accents. Magnificent work. It shall be forever loved on my favorites list.

With big hearts and exploding bits of love,

Dlvvanzor chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I was so paranoid the entire time that Alma was going to walk in on them, lol. XD
Dowash chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Ah, well hello again! It appears as though your stories are hunting me! (tch, as if, I was the one who decided to read this and I'm glad I did!)

Yet another wonderful one-shot! Just have to love those two, they're too cute together ;3 And the way you write them together, it's just perfect. I read that this was your first try with Jack/Ennis and I must say you did remarkably well :) It was very vivid and intimate and hot and... well, perfect I don't think there's another word for it.

So, very good work, darling. And on top of making my day, you managed to kick my muse in the arse as well! I might go and write some smut myself now *grins widely*

Smutty greetings,

Eye-Freak chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
I love BrokeBack Mountain! Best Movie ever... And this fanfic.. Was so beautiful written, I honestly balled my eyes out. Ennis and Jack... The Cowboy lovers, for ever. Peace...

Right on my faves,

Due with great respect,

senoritablack chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
i approve. a lot. *thoroughly bothered* alma in the next room? yikes!
xoxrelientkxox chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I read this on lj but i had to read it again. Great job!