Reviews for You and I will Fall in Love
Amaya-Lin-Loveless chapter 50 . 15h ago
0-0 WOW! Just Wow! This story was incredible. I enjoyed reading it so much :3 I hope to see more work from you in the future :3
Amaya-Lin-Loveless chapter 11 . 4/15
OK, when I first saw this story I wasn't sure if I was going to like it. I thought, hey I'll just read the first chapter and if it sucks I'd move on... that didn't happen. I'm on chapter 11 and still going. You've caught my attention and I'm enjoying the story :3
Me chapter 18 . 4/3
Poor Italy! I love the story so far and you did a pretty great job with the translations ;)

P.S.: From a native speaker: Ich kann das nicht glauben! - I cannot believe this!
Two Last Words chapter 4 . 3/21
I understand this is supposed to be funny...or at least that is what I got from the categories at the top but it's actually really creepy and abusive. Eh...I'm sure it gets better further into the story but I just can't finish it. The writing style is really good and your characterization is really, really good.
Phayzer chapter 50 . 2/23
I-I...W-wha..? Did I just read ALL of this? I-I... I couldn't of...I mean, wow. B-But I DON'T EVEN SHIP!

To be honest, I only clicked on this story because I could never imagine Alfred and Ivan to, well, get together. So I guess you could say I wanted to see it fail. But my god was I surprised to find two days later I had finished it! I couldn't close the bloody tab! Everyone was so in-character it was unreal. Even the reason Ivan wanted he and Alfred to fall in love was believable! And the way he tried to do it! XD It was quite funny. The flow was so nice and slow as well, to the point when Alfred was confused about how it all came to this, I think I was even more. Even the slightest action had a reason behind it, which I always love. And side plots *.* I love side plots! How writers can juggle them is amazing.
I-I really can't say anything bad about this story, besides the fact that I had to stay up 'till two for two nights to finish it (I'm kinda a slow reader) so it royally stuffed up my sleep pattern, and that now I can never see America and Russia in the same room the same way again...

I say again, I don't ship. But this story is so original and well thought out, I can't help but fall in love with it. Kinda ironic when you think about the plot :P Thank you for an awesome story.
Ally louelle chapter 50 . 2/14
I LOVED IT! Usually I don't like RusAm, but this is on a class all by itself. Why can't everyone write like you? The world would be better if they could. Again, it was amazing! Bye! J
pineapple.o.o chapter 24 . 2/13
"Он будет находится со мной. Уверен, вы понимаете, что это во имя лучших внешних отношений"
So it sounds better :з (translation stays the same)
Actually you have only one mistake in case: "отношений" but not "отношениях".
Thank you, your fic is really cool ;)
TL chapter 24 . 2/13
"Он будет находиться со мной. Я уверен, вы понимаете, что это во имя лучших внешних взаимоотношений. Спасибо за сотрудничество".
So it sounds better :з
But actually you have just one error in case. "Отношений" but not "отношениях".
This was such a great story! I love how you kept me on the edge of my seat, I could never tell what was going to happen next. I also like how they didn't just fall in love in one day. It was just such an adorable story!
THE FOUR SEASONS OMG
I can TOTALLY see America dancing amd just going "You're just too good to be true Can't take my eyes offa you" And Russia being like,
"Kolkol, hello lover" XD
Morganator chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
I love this fanfiction
EminemCookies chapter 29 . 12/15/2013
Oh my gosh, I just love watching the story evolve! I can see Russia and America slowly come together. The sub-plot of Germany X Italy was great, too! Love the story!
DragonsAreAwesome chapter 50 . 12/14/2013
Can I just say that this is just amazing! In the later chapters it gives you closure with the main story as well as the side stories while still hinting that there is still so much to happen for them in future. -and the last line of the story says just that. Thank you for this fantastic story.
fluffydragon1800 chapter 50 . 12/10/2013
What a great story and almost no errors.l absolutely loved it.
Ironsling chapter 50 . 12/8/2013
Wow this is one of the longest stories I've ever read! I loved all of it! And I like all the other couples u put in there too!
2,852 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »