Reviews for You and I will Fall in Love
'Teas a nice story
truefictionaddict chapter 50 . 2/4
Wow what an experience, definitely one of my favorite hetalia fanfics I have read, and the best RusAme I have ever read!
TheBoi chapter 1 . 1/12
"Hey! Get moving idiot! No one wants to wait for you!" six

BOiiii
TheBoi chapter 1 . 1/12
this story sux monkey anus seriously ike tf, i have a frend namedd ivan and i take gr8 ofens 2 this fanficcx srs, i wish you woood stop with these shenanigans, omg, i wanted to lern how 2 rite m rated fix, but i ges not bcus u hav 2 ruin my fun, fuk u, btw i hat ur hair, from the other the sidee,

BOiiii
PruXHun Fan chapter 29 . 1/4
Wait wait wait wait waiiiit what! Is Prussia really trying to rape Alfred here? Is this supposed to be funny? The attempted rape? Really? I sure as hell am not laughing.

Why is Prussia even doing that? Sure he can be a total jerk sometimes and doesn’t care what others think but it doesn’t mean that he doesn’t know that assaulting someone is not acceptable or a funny prank. He would never do that since Alfred clearly said he was not interested. He wouldnt rape someone for the Empire, not even when he was Empire. For the Empire he would do things that are truly awesome and not disgusting. Although Prussia is somewhat arrogant and cocky, he still has principles and knows what is right and what is wrong. He. Would. Not. Rape. Someone. Ever.

You may say I’m too sensitive but (attempted) rape is an incredibly serious topic and tbh it’s not something you should joke about like this. Besides no one has not ever even attempted to rape anyone in Hetalia. Not France, not America, not England, not Spain, not Japan, not Denmark, not Germany, not Belarus, not Turkey. Not even Prussia or Russia. Prussia is my favorite character so I dont continue reading any further because this chapter managed to piss me off. Making rape hilarious is the worst part of the APH fandom and its part of the reason why some people think we are so weird.

Btw this whole romantic relationship between Ivan and Alfred is seriously messed up. Like totally, as Poland would say.
ANI chapter 50 . 12/29/2016
THIS WAS AMAZING
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 27 . 12/16/2016
I love how you put Russia and Japan as enemies, because irl they don't have a peace treaty
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 26 . 12/16/2016
I agree, I love my country, just that my country isn't the smartest.
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 24 . 12/16/2016
Dude, I love tsundere! America!
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 22 . 12/16/2016
Omfg it's awesome, and it's like the space race, but instead with trying to manipulate the other.
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 21 . 12/15/2016
Dude, dude, dude. ((Lol I have no words for how awesome this chapter is))
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 17 . 12/15/2016
America has the highest divorce rates, and Russia has the third highest.
asakikuhatesyou chapter 50 . 11/19/2016
hi, 'esteemed' author. when i got to one of the most reviewed fanfictions in aph history, i expected goddamn tolling of virtues and readers promising their firstborns to you.

what i got instead was an atrocious amount of spam. come on, writer, could you at least have tried to be more subtle and put more thought into your little spam reviews than 'yeah' and 'focuss' (all real reviews, surely you must have remembered writing them?) oh dear, you really should have tried so that it looked like actual, genuine human beings would have even attempted.

and i'm not the only one to see this elephant in the room. the first page of reviews were a bunch of people calling you out on the sheer poor quality of your portrayal of both russia and america. first of all...a world superpower? crying? really, now, the only circumstance he would IS if when he enters a very abusive relationship and-oh, wait, that's exactly what's happened here. never mind, i don't blame poor america for breaking down after all the abuse he's suffered through your little 'abuse is disguised as love' story.

but never mind, it just has to be cute and hot to get those 'reviews' to pour in, am i right?
YouPettyAF chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
You know, if you wanted to get more reviews than Devalier, instead of posting a bunch of fake reviews you could have written a story with actual substance. Some food for thought :).
AnimeExManga chapter 43 . 11/10/2016
u hey, this is the fourth time i've read this story...I uh, really like it, and I know you have alot of reviews, this story is over, but uhm...I just wanted to say that this song is so perfect for it: Europe Skies, by Alexander Rybak...Just wanted to say that 3 , anyway you probably won't get to this, but, y'know might as well.
4,339 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »