Reviews for You and I will Fall in Love
Godzilla is the goat chapter 50 . 11/15/2022
garbage
SasoriTactic chapter 50 . 9/26/2022
This is one of those stories that years later I come back to read again and again. Thank you. :D
espinozagisse chapter 50 . 7/21/2022
No se inglés xD pido perdón
Sobre esta historia, es de las mejores que hay del RusAme, simplemente la amo demasiado y es de mis favoritas. Cualquiera puede tomarse su tiempo de escribir un largo testamento para criticarla pero yo no voy a hacer eso. Esto es un RusAme, siendo Rusia y América nada es divertido si es fácil. La ame, amo esta shipp tan jodidamente tóxica jajaja
WerewolfCerberus chapter 2 . 4/5/2022
and to add on, I seen Sonic x Shadow fanfics that are way better imo, look if you are going to rewrite this, i suggest doing a literal Redo.
WerewolfCerberus chapter 1 . 4/5/2022
Look reading into the first chapter turned me so off this fanfiction just reading this specifically "You and I are going to fall in love" and seeing the Note mentioning "Fluff" Give me some warning flags that this would feature a romanticize toxic relationship and guess what? I was right and I couldn't finish the first chapter, I saw the reviews to make sure i was right, and I am right its a Toxic love story disguised as a Healthy Interesting one, It pisses me off Do you know the amount of Toxic relationships from the ship Killua x Gon when i was younger? a fuck ton and mind you looking back i hated what i did or read back then and I had changed. Look please put in research into healthy relationships next time. I do believe this has great writing but how the first chapter is its Poorly made, Seeing the Nations act like a bunch of Middle schoolers also made me die inside.
Vixenfur chapter 50 . 2/26/2022
Reading this fic for the first time in 2022 was like time travel, a blast from the past for sure, and I really enjoyed the whole ride! I could feel all the love you put into this and it made me forget some of the chaos in this world for a few blissful weeks. Thanks for the experience and I hope you're still enjoying fandom! :D
Sonotar chapter 15 . 11/9/2021
Everyone that is giving a thesis statement critiquing this fic is correct and I appreciate the time you guys put in it. Idk about you guys but I’m taking this as a horror story. I never finished it but just by the way it’s going I don’t see a happy ending. I love the way this author writes thought but I agree that’s it’s very OOC and tbh it can be a stand alone story if you change some things. Unfortunately it seems that this story is romanticizing many problematic thingsAs long as you recognize that none of this isn’t healthy then you’re good to go consuming these types of media.

Sorry if it was a bit out of place I just didn’t know how to put my thoughts well enough;
ACrazySpiderGirl chapter 1 . 11/2/2021
It was some years ago that I read this fics for the first time... Not this, really, the Spanish translation, but anyway... Everything I can remember is I loved it. Was back at my memory two years ago but I couldn't remember the name nor author, a shame. Now I'll definitely read it again; I was hopping to do so in English but I can't read "America" and think of Alfred, so Spanish will do.

Thank you, for this work, one I don't remember to the minimum detail but do recall it being one of my favorite fanfics in this fandom; the one that made me read more than twenty chapters for the first time in. With it's flaws even, you did an enjoyable work.
MintieLynx chapter 1 . 10/5/2021
THIS IS THE MOST FUCKED UP THING IVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE! WTF?!
RusameLover chapter 50 . 5/25/2021
As much as I want love this fic, it’s too Mary Sueish. Please, examine the character of Alfred in your story. What reason did Ivan have to fall in love with him, other than sex appeal? What reason do the readers have to like him, other than, idk, sympathizing with his anxiety, I guess? As it stands, he's mostly been a bratty, irritating, self-righteous, rude person, all the while literally everyone treats him like a tender special snowflake, too, whereas Ivan’s character is defined by his need for Alfred – it’s quite literally his sole personality trait. This fic takes it so far that in one scene Russia even wonders just how impressive it is that Alfred is a multinational country, and forgets that he himself has always been a multinational and multicultural country! I get that most of the fanbase is American but goodness calm it down sometimes.

But when you isolate this Alfred as a character... he is charmless. Making Ivan's obsession, even with his desperation for a connection, feel hollow and forced. He is only mesmerizing because the story tells us he is. So, having the whole story suffer to make Alfred appear special... is a non-achievement. It makes it feel less like a Hetalia Fic and more like one of those generic harem animes. Also consequences are minor and no matter how toxic their relationship is, none of our protagonists can do no wrong besides be sad or be mad at each other for only a second. It's weird how the most genuinely horrifying moments in the story (Ivan's abusiveness and Alfred's reactions to it) are always played off as jokes. Theres nothing that signals any sense of growth for their relationship. They dont have an arc where they learn to treat each other better. Instead, their toxicity is just their default mode as a couple and it never changes. I know many fics glorify toxic relationships and don't take it seriously, but while a bad relationship can make for good, sexy drama (as I'm sure is your intended effect), here it simply makes them seem rather quite awkward as a couple.

TL; DR: the story suffers from the “soap opera” phenomenon and is dragged on, little planning ahead, OOC characters, Mary Sue (Alfred) and Gary Stu (Ivan), and the black-and-white comparison between the main duo makes the otherwise an ambitious story idea with mostly strong execution feel flat and unrealistic. I hope you don't get discouraged from this criticism and instead improve, because your technical writing skills and imagination are quite good and I'd like to see more from you.
VilniustarxAPH chapter 2 . 1/7/2021
This is so hot
WinterRose chapter 1 . 11/24/2020
You know guys, I bet all those hundreds and hundreds and HUNDREDS of pages of spammed "guest" reviews are most likely written by the author so she can have even more reviews than George Devalier, just saying...
CrazyPsychoBean chapter 18 . 9/15/2020
Prussia is such a friggin' ass!
CrazyPsychoBean chapter 11 . 9/15/2020
LMAO "Russia-proof his house"
CrazyPsychoBean chapter 8 . 9/15/2020
UGH, it's so fucking cute and sad that Alfred calls his glasses Texas. Do you want to know why he does that? It's because Texas was a country called the 'Republic of Texas' from 1836 to 1845 and it's theorized that when Texas became part of the USA they gave Alfred their glasses as a kind of parting gift. Sad and cute right?
4,409 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »