Reviews for Within You
faerielights10032 chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhh! I sing that song everyday! ' You remind me of the babe'. I even got my sister to sing it with me!
faerielights10032 chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
Yes, I totally still wish myself to him everyday! Ha ha ha ha. I thought that I had gone crazy, or something. But nice story, even though it sounds kinda like the movie. What is going on in Jareth's mind is completely what I was thinking he would do.
Sequelized chapter 17 . 5/30/2014
Excellent story! It really rang true for Jareth's character :D (I absolutely adored the "leaning in" scenes. I always squee with fangirl joy when I watch that part of Labyrinth XDD). Anyway, I really loved this! It ended pretty great (your final a/n note made me crack up! Did your husband ever read it? Lol). Thank you for writing Within You. If you do decide to post the sequel, that'd be awesome :) If not, that's cool too. You spoiled us Jareth fans with this story lol.

Take care!
ace-exorcist chapter 17 . 11/4/2012
Love this!
mearra chapter 17 . 10/18/2012
I really enjoyed your story. Rare is a story from the viewpoint of Jareth. This is a truly original story. You have not been as some history where Jareth took revenge sarah for her broken heart. Thank you, because I saw another side of Jareth. Sorry for my english because my tongue is French and not English. So I hope you can understand what I wrote.
Ginger-Snapp chapter 11 . 9/30/2012
I don't know if you are still answering reviews, since this is a pretty old fanfic, but a question - I know the character Niall a Fae prince of the sky from the True Blood books. I was wondering if you got that character from there or, the more likely alternative, if Niall is a figure in Fae-lore that you both have borrowed from. Either way, I love the incorporation.
Ginger-Snapp chapter 9 . 9/30/2012
Pride and prejudice, duh. Best novel ever!
The Queen of Water chapter 17 . 6/30/2012
That was great and cool.
Layered like an Onion chapter 17 . 5/20/2012
Wow...this was simply awesome. No other words to describe it. When I read the summary, I was thinking, "Oh, it'll just be 'Labyrinth' from Jareth's point of view", but you made it into a full-fledged story! :D And we MUST end it wuth the happy King and newly-crowned Queen, for is there any other way to enu it? Great job!

One quick question: what language did you use for the Elders' chant's name? Is it in Gaelic?
neuschnee chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Oh, I forgot: No, I never wished myself away when I was growing up. I wished myself away when I was grown-up. That's far worse, isn't it? ;)
neuschnee chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
I wouldn't say, that this chapter bored me, but you're right, it's pretty much like in the film. ;) I love to see the next chapters. In all FF's I've read so far, I've always been thrilled to know what Jareth is thinking, to get to know his feelings. So a story from Jareth POV is exactly what I need. ;) Yay!
neuschnee chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Aww, this story will be sweet. My is heart lightly jumping in excitement. :)
moira hawthorne chapter 16 . 11/28/2011
very Beauty and Beast esk
moira hawthorne chapter 15 . 11/28/2011
I suppose they took Torin the turd with them...

In an instant, they had transported back to the Hall of the Council, leaving me alone with a sleeping Sarah. Walking over to her, I gently pulled the quilt up from the end of the bed to cover her. A sad smile played on my lips as I brushed a stray hair away from her face.
moira hawthorne chapter 14 . 11/28/2011
my only complaint... jareth's 'flaw' his admission to Sarah that she has power over him... really isnt a weakness to any other Fae... and therefore shouldnt have cause the Fae counsel to have ordered her death... (now broodmare status)... b/c only a Fae who gives his/her heart to a mortal is vulnerable... and the Fae dont travel to the above much... so they are safe by the fact they never make themselves vulnerable!