Reviews for Thorns
HyperPenguin chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
AI really love the way you portrayed the Cousland. And the little scene with Alistair was adorable! I really loved the last line. Keep up the great work!
LotusofAvalokitesvara chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
You give Cousland a wonderful amount of depth and humanity.

This story is beautiful.
Vshard chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Hm, I think your PC and my PC ought to have a chat on lost innoncense. In any case, I would say this was delightfully fluffy - and it was in that it was a short with little more happening than some romance - but it was also quite deep for such a short thing. Beautiful.
Ryoko Metallium chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Adorable...simply adorable! Instant fav!
devilherdue chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Very nicely done - I haven't played the Human Noble storyline, but I get a very nice sense of a character who has been not just emotionally, but also physically altered by the war.
Ceville chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
;_;

I'm actually close to welling up after reading this, I sort of understood the troubles she went through, because I played her and all, but this really outlines it all doesn't it?

And the way your wrote it was brilliant, it shows all of the aspects she probably would be considering and reflecting upon.

Plus the rose conversation at the end, tying in with her mini flash-back of the rose incident in the garden was pure brilliance.

It's kinda scary actually, because I replied almost the exact same way during that conversation with Alistair... Great minds think alike? xD

But seriously, you've really outdone yourself here. I loved reading it. Especially that adorable bit at the end, with him kissing her fingertip, and how he made her feel beautiful. If that isn't cuteness on a stick, I don't know what the heck is!
ilmiopassato chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Awesome oneshot! I'm just getting into Dragon Ages, but I'm already in love with Alistair. ;)
Heather chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Very nicely written! It goes along with the story very well. Great job!