Reviews for Pain and Loyalty Rev
LunaRains chapter 39 . 3/20
this is a wonderful story, please keep going. I'm very impressed because you said that English isn't your first language. I feel like it makes the story more believable. the phrasing is perfect if you ask me.
LunaRains chapter 2 . 3/19
I also love stories like this, it reminds me somewhat of the whipping boy.
Fanofallthingsdarkandmagical chapter 39 . 2/10
Hey I love this story so much simply because it's different then the rest of these kind of storys out there. Now I'm not saying that I'm the best with spelling and grammar or punctuation, actually I'm terrible with punctuation, but if u are looking for a beta I'm welling. I'm starting uni this year so I can't say I'll be the quickest but if your looking, I'm offering :):)
babyreaper chapter 39 . 2/10
Great seeing another chapter posted, I really do hope that Dean goes back with Castiel,, he was so much happier there and didn't suffer the anxiety he suffering with John, It doesn't matter that John is the nice father now, the damage has already been done and I don't think Dean will EVER be comfortable there. He needs to leave... Thx for the update.
dandy44 chapter 39 . 2/10
Thanks so much for updating that was amazing I had a feeling Dean will ask to go with Cas I can't wait for the next update please don't let it take long
mandancie chapter 39 . 2/10
you know I'll always be here to beta for you when you want. :)

Oh wow! Now I'm really intrigued to know what will happen next. Will he go along? Will he take Samuel with him? What will John do?
You must update soon. :)

Awesome chapter! Like always. :)
Samanddeanfan1 chapter 38 . 2/8
Hey, I loved this story when I first read it and I hope you are still around and are interested in finishing it.

I would love to BETA for you if that would help.
dandy44 chapter 1 . 1/13
can you please go back to update this story I miss it so much and i truly love it
dandy44 chapter 38 . 11/30/2014
I read this story and I love it and it's been in my fav. list since forever can I ask if You are willing to update it
general yumi chapter 38 . 10/21/2014
I really like this chapter! It made me so sad to see Dean sad. I really love this story! I really hope you update as soon as possible!
Gina Mark chapter 38 . 9/12/2014
Oi, eu perdi esta história procurei por muito tempo que bom que encontrei. Mas o sofrimento de Dean é de cortar o coração. ?...vou incluir nas minha lista e segui-la você não desistiu não é, termina por favor ela é uma história bonita e eu espero que apartir de agora as coisas melhorem para Dean.
IrumaAckleschia chapter 38 . 8/14/2014
hiya... I'm so sorry for my superlate review! Believe me, I'm so happy that you considered my last review. You edited last chap now it's good to read.
And about this chappy, I like it. You succeed to make me cry.. this is so sad but relieving now that Dean's emotions all out. I hope you update more, please... :)
Fanofallthingsdarkandmagical chapter 38 . 1/24/2014
Though the chapters were you dont have a beta can be hard and a bit of a struggle to read. I am enjoying this story very much. I understand English isn't your first language which is why without the beta some of you chapters a difficult to read. But not impossible and that is amazing. I think you have done a awesome job on this story and should be very proud of it. I can't wait to see how and even if Dean can ever have a relationship with the man that has ruined his life. Who has taken away any chance Dean has to ever have a family of his own or to possible ever meet a girl . Not to mention the physical abuse and mental abuse alone. But for a FATHER to take away their sons 'manhood' and ability to ever be a 'proper male' in the respect of being able to pleasure a women or gain pleasure from sex himself seems pretty unforgivable. I hope Dean dose move on for his own mental health but I don't really see who Dean can forgive him. But anyway like I said this is an amazingly sad and cruel world you've built and Dean has really gone through the definition of what suffering is. I hope him and cruel have a confrontation and Dean comes out the Victor over the sociopathic disk. Anyway lol love this story and can not wait for another update. And though I'm not the best Grammer or spelling person here if u ever need another beta in case electric dream is unavailable just pm me. :)
Gina chapter 27 . 12/14/2013
Ola sua história é bonita mas pelo amor de Deus chega de fazer o Dean sofrer pra que este capítulo que coisa horrível. ?..
babyreaper chapter 38 . 10/5/2013
Very intense chapter, Dean finally let all his anger and hatred for his father come to the surface and it almost resulted in John's death. But will that have made the difference, now that everything is out in the open, can Dean and John finally get past what was done to him and look to a better future? Thanks for updating