Reviews for It Starts
Gabriel H. Sapphire chapter 3 . 2/7
Lol I feel you.
please update
Wild Birdie chapter 3 . 12/10/2015
Damn right we dont want boys to know about the girl code!
ElementalMaster16 chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
very awesome fic so far! i like most of the happenings (obviously malfoy raping little girls isn't one of them) and harry has become pretty cool :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
OriksGaming chapter 5 . 6/29/2015
It's a decent story. I like OP Harry a lot, as long as it doesn't involve him "going dark" and just killing Draco/Snape outright. But I don't like how you made him completely arrogant in this. Self confidence is fine, good even, but Harry seemed like he was arrogant and narcissistic. Also, the story has an astronomical amount of grammatical errors. I guess I'd like to see what else you had planned, but you need to rewrite the rest of the story and fix all of your mistakes before moving on, if you ever do come back to this.
PotterFrkInTx chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
And here I thought Harry was going to try and combine his Golden Eagle with his Lion to make a Griffon.
LunarCatNinja chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
Interesting story. I love it when Harry becomes confident!
1st Son of The Sea God chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
Okay this is one of the most well written independant-and-in-control-of-his-life-Harry fics that I have read. Why did you stop writing? Please try to finish the story. Anyway, awesome fic! :D
imnotraven16 chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
excellent story
thisiscorinth chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
WAIT! There's a girl code? Crap! I've been a girl my whole life and I didn't even know one existed!
PurpleGoddess9 chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
OMG HE FOUND GODRIC :)
Paladin Nox chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
nice. Would have liked to read the end. oh well. thanks for sharing
Castor and Pollux chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
come back to this story please
Runecutter chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
Hmmm i'm really torn on this story.

For one part i like how Harry gets away from it all, seeks information, help, training and especially distance from all that has caged him in narrow confines for all of his life, then comes back and takes on his responsibilities... For the other part i have major problems with the way you describe much of your ideas, take the coming back scene for instance... first the overly dramatic, but ultimately just weak and unimpressive scene describing how his motorbike closes in on Hogwarts, then the oh so fabulous fireworks that in the end just were a lot of ego stroking and did not make him seem the least bit suave, self assured or mature but more or less show offish and arrogant...

And then in chapter five you suddenly introduce this mysterious fortress, another secret society and turn the story around... i wasn't really pleased with the way this seems to go. Add into it the massive problems with grammar and sentence structure shown in between the scenes and this does seem predestined for a major rework before anything brilliant can go on with the story. The way Malfoy was expelled is just one example of no logic in your plot... So i liked the basic idea, but i am not too happy about the later way this went.