Reviews for It Starts
InfinityMask chapter 5 . 5/2
Eh? Godric is alive or is it portrait?
InfinityMask chapter 4 . 5/2
I kinda didn't understand why Harry want to offer second chance to Malfoy. He is raping bullies little shit! He can kill DE why can't he kill Malfoy? After all in my opinion rape is nearly as bad as killer.. some would say it was worse!
Dark Lord Potter Black chapter 5 . 10/28/2016
Lol I feel you.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/28/2016
please update
Wild Birdie chapter 3 . 12/10/2015
Damn right we dont want boys to know about the girl code!
ElementalMaster16 chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
very awesome fic so far! i like most of the happenings (obviously malfoy raping little girls isn't one of them) and harry has become pretty cool :)

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
OriksGaming chapter 5 . 6/29/2015
It's a decent story. I like OP Harry a lot, as long as it doesn't involve him "going dark" and just killing Draco/Snape outright. But I don't like how you made him completely arrogant in this. Self confidence is fine, good even, but Harry seemed like he was arrogant and narcissistic. Also, the story has an astronomical amount of grammatical errors. I guess I'd like to see what else you had planned, but you need to rewrite the rest of the story and fix all of your mistakes before moving on, if you ever do come back to this.
PotterFrkInTx chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
And here I thought Harry was going to try and combine his Golden Eagle with his Lion to make a Griffon.
LunarCatNinja chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
Interesting story. I love it when Harry becomes confident!
1st Son of The Sea God chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
Okay this is one of the most well written independant-and-in-control-of-his-life-Harry fics that I have read. Why did you stop writing? Please try to finish the story. Anyway, awesome fic! :D
imnotraven16 chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
excellent story
thisiscorinth chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
WAIT! There's a girl code? Crap! I've been a girl my whole life and I didn't even know one existed!
PurpleGoddess9 chapter 5 . 5/9/2013