Reviews for Chuck vs The Irritated Guardian
izzabella11 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I love this, absolutely hilarious, so well written
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
LMAO! that was AWESOME! hahahaha, I have no clue who Cole is...but I will find out soon enough...lol

THANKS:D
jagged1 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Hi FFA! Glad to see someone else throwing their hat into the writer's circle. The conversation had me a little confused (though I was able to pick out Casey's 'protecting the idiodic moron..' ;)

It was funny, and I think you especially did a good job capturing Casey's gruffness. Hope to see more. Thanks.
Poa chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Hello Fire From Above, adn welcome to the writing side of FanFiction! A very good start, the concept is a neat idea. It fell a little short in terms of the execution, however. Maybe if the three-way conversation had been shorter, it might have been easier to follow. Still, it brought a chuckle, and I liked the scene where Chuck races to Casey and then hides behind his couch. Thank you for writing!
Just Chuck chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Hi

Funny and within character. Had to read a couple of times to follow. Might I suggest reading it out loud to see if it sounds right. I find that is a huge help when I'm writing. Great first story and welcome to the world of Fanfic
Wepdiggy chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
I got a little confused when they were going back and forth with different conversations, but on the whole, I found this funny, and different...and I love humor and I love seeing something different, so this was a win. Thank you for sharing, and congrats on the first fic, and welcome to the community! )