Reviews for Defying Gravity
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Enjoyable little story. Well written, by someone with a good vocabulary (a pleasant surprise). While I saw the Kurt/Rachel bond at the beginning of season 2 in "Duets", after Rachel and Finn "threw" the duet competition, this is a nice (and believable) alternative.

Good job!
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Aww, that was nice! I love the Kurt and Rachel friendship ;)
tinyhobbit chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This should have happened in the actual programme - you've got the characters more in character than the people who created Glee did :L Well done, this is really well written and I really enjoyed it )
Scarlett88 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Stmubled on this by complete accident...awesome job. :)
Onyx92 chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Great story :)
Em Ash chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I definitely enjoyed this. I think it's so true that Rachel would know that Kurt blew the note on purpose. I think that your dialogue for both characters is spot-on, the only thing that felt a little off was how fidgety Rachel seemed (though I loved Kurt's line about her hair). She always seems very in control of her body, so I had a hard time picturing her not being able to stay still. But that might just be me being weird :) Either way, great job.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Great job! I really, REALLY liked the way you had Rachel and Kurt interact.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
This was amazing! It was great! Haha, I loved Mr. S's little voice at the end. (:
FREAKTONIGHT chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Lol that's sweet/funny (:
Star Fata chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I loved this fic, and the feelings were portrayed very well.
Annika Jaymes Evans chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
This was brilliant. I don't even know how to explain how totally impressed by it I am. Just a wonderful, wonderful story. Cheers!
Juniper Cahill Grimm chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Oh. My. God! AMAZING! I am so glad that you got the characters personalities right. That epeisode is probably my favorite. The Defying Gravity song and Artie's solo.
harryfan24 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This was so great. I really liked this. I just felt so ..weird during "Wheels". I was rooting for Rachel and Kurt at the same time and then when Kurt purposely blew that note...

Anyway, I really appreciated this. I love when Kurt and Rachel are friends or at least civil to one another.

Good job! :)
awesomerthanuhp chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
LOVE IT! probably the best fic about this particular incedent. i also love the fact that it was a duet at the end, and i totally understand the aparent OOCness of Rachel. but to me its not really THAT OOC because i am the 'Rachel' in my class, but contrary to popular belief i have feelings.

keep writing!

awesomerthanuhp
shadixfox chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I really liked this. the ending made me smile. I laughed really hard when Kurt called her a hussy. XD