Reviews for Changing Lives and Roles
corjca1 chapter 8 . 11/28
ichigow fucking grow up stop acting like a fucking child you made him perfectick a right prick
Guest chapter 11 . 3/29/2017
It's been over 5 years since you've last updated so it's probably safe to say this story has been abandoned. I just want to say though that I wish I had found this fic sooner. I could've enjoyed and loved it longer. Sounds cheesy but it's sincere. Hoping against all hope that you find your way back here and finish this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 11 . 1/3/2017
This story is amazing. The constant tension between Ichigo and Rukia is written so believably well. I'm not sure if you're coming back to continue this fic, but I would love to know the consequences of this disastrous date. Caleb/Kaien is definitely going to know something is wrong and it'll just be a beautifully tragic mess as everyone is struggling to move forward, especially in deciding what the best course of action to take at the end of the summer is, considering he's also getting so attached to the Kurosakis. Please do think about updating, even just a short continuation. I hope you're happily writing regardless though, since you've definitely got a talent for it.
amyfitianomena chapter 11 . 6/16/2016
oh please I need the next chapter. update pleeeaaassse.
I love everything about this story. I love all about ur ichiruki. and above all I looovvve ur writing. keep up with the great work!
genie luciana chapter 11 . 1/11/2016
next chap plissss...I like it
hopelessromantic chapter 11 . 11/22/2015
we ship the same OTPs: IchiRuki and GinKagu. It's really sad that this discontinued. Anyway, just dropped by to say that you are a good a writer, and you write some of the best stories ever!
Inverse L. Reena chapter 11 . 11/8/2015
Hi! I like the story and how you created the personality of Ichigo and Rukia . It would be very good for your readers if you finish publishing it. Thanks
q.anne409 chapter 10 . 11/5/2015
I'm too much enthusiastic to know what happens next. It's such a turning point that I can't wait to know more. I know ' Waiting is worthy '.
q.anne409 chapter 11 . 11/5/2015
This is one of the best fictions I have ever read. It's been long. Can you please update now? Don't make any excuse.
Bloc-9 chapter 11 . 6/30/2015
OMG! I love the build-up in your plot! I want to say that you have done a wonderful job with your story, the characterizations, all of it. I noticed that it's been about 3 years since you've last updated and it just saddens me that we'll be left with a cliffhanger, but I understand that FF authors get caught up with life. If you aren't going to finish the story, I was wondering if you could IM me a summary of the rest of the story? And also, what book is your story based off of? Wish you the best in life!
ani.panch chapter 11 . 6/13/2015
you know whats one of the saddest things in the world? quality fics with great characterisation and plot left by authors. ehh I would like to ask you to continue it but obviously it's a silly thing. It hasn't been updated for 3 years! I sensed that it was left unfinished but hoped to see some real action between Ichigo and Rukia and unfortunately the last chapter left them on a very bad terms :( anyway author I wish you everything good in life. If you ever decide to continue it It will be a real dream come true to many people I'm sure
lucy chapter 11 . 6/9/2015
this is an awsome story! please continue it... i really liked it alot and ended up staying till 2 am to read it completely
Guest chapter 11 . 6/9/2015
Please update this! Its been so long! :,(
Guest chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
You're never going to update this...am I right?
Guest chapter 11 . 3/31/2015
Please continue soon, it doesn't worth of waiting.