Reviews for What I go to school for
Calm down,miss depression,he'll rise again,if you believe in god and heaven all that kinda of stuff
Why should you even care about Arthur's death,I mean we all know he had to die,it's just comon sense miss depression!
imthealpha chapter 9 . 5/5
seriously I will hunt them down if they hit reset. Nice job writing this story!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/24/2016
It was fabulous! I read this cuz I was really upset about Arthur's death and this seriously helped me get out of my sad phase. Thanks!
The Fearless Diva chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Is this available on AO3?
MagicBean13 chapter 11 . 5/14/2016
This reminds me of Hercules! I know, I know 6 years late, but I'm not really a Merthur person, but they were just so cute, and I like the fact there was nothing too inappropriate besides the language. Great job! 3
Jamallywal chapter 11 . 2/5/2016
OMG! This story is amazing. *Bows down to you* This is one of my favourite Merthur fics ever!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
My math teacher is mrs. Culver... lol, her husband knows Arthur XD
potterdemidivergtrib chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
Like the story so far, but I'm a little confused as to why you decided to completely change Lancelot's character?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Very good.
DemeRain chapter 11 . 8/25/2015
Thanks for sharing.
NobodiesTears chapter 4 . 8/7/2015
Arthur and Merlin for life! Gwen can have Lancelot.
NobodiesTears chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
Ehehe i love reading these
M.A333 chapter 11 . 7/10/2015
Wow I LUVED IT. This story wuz adorable, fun, realistic, funny, irritating, and I think it's safe ta say one of tha rare types of stories tha I would regret not being able ta find years from now cuz I want ta read it again.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/3/2015
oh my god, I love you... you have officially written the best fanfiction I have ever read... and I've been reading for 4 years... o O
v