Reviews for What I go to school for
It was fabulous! I read this cuz I was really upset about Arthur's death and this seriously helped me get out of my sad phase. Thanks!
The Fearless Diva chapter 1 . 9/15
Is this available on AO3?
MagicBean13 chapter 11 . 5/14
This reminds me of Hercules! I know, I know 6 years late, but I'm not really a Merthur person, but they were just so cute, and I like the fact there was nothing too inappropriate besides the language. Great job! 3
Jamallywal chapter 11 . 2/5
OMG! This story is amazing. *Bows down to you* This is one of my favourite Merthur fics ever!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
My math teacher is mrs. Culver... lol, her husband knows Arthur XD
potterdemidivergtrib chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
Like the story so far, but I'm a little confused as to why you decided to completely change Lancelot's character?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Very good.
DemeRain chapter 11 . 8/25/2015
Thanks for sharing.
NobodiesTears chapter 4 . 8/7/2015
Arthur and Merlin for life! Gwen can have Lancelot.
NobodiesTears chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
Ehehe i love reading these
M.A333 chapter 11 . 7/10/2015
Wow I LUVED IT. This story wuz adorable, fun, realistic, funny, irritating, and I think it's safe ta say one of tha rare types of stories tha I would regret not being able ta find years from now cuz I want ta read it again.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/3/2015
oh my god, I love you... you have officially written the best fanfiction I have ever read... and I've been reading for 4 years... o O
v
rosemary chapter 3 . 7/2/2015
OMG I love it!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SOOOOOO KAAAAWAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/3/2015
I loved it. I think you did a great job expressing Arthur's feeling. And I love how you wrote will. He was magnificent.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/25/2015