Reviews for What I go to school for
Jamallywal chapter 11 . 2/5
OMG! This story is amazing. *Bows down to you* This is one of my favourite Merthur fics ever!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2015
My math teacher is mrs. Culver... lol, her husband knows Arthur XD
potterdemidivergtrib chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
Like the story so far, but I'm a little confused as to why you decided to completely change Lancelot's character?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
Very good.
DemeRain chapter 11 . 8/25/2015
Thanks for sharing.
NobodiesTears chapter 4 . 8/7/2015
Arthur and Merlin for life! Gwen can have Lancelot.
NobodiesTears chapter 2 . 8/7/2015
Ehehe i love reading these
M.A333 chapter 11 . 7/10/2015
Wow I LUVED IT. This story wuz adorable, fun, realistic, funny, irritating, and I think it's safe ta say one of tha rare types of stories tha I would regret not being able ta find years from now cuz I want ta read it again.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/3/2015
oh my god, I love you... you have officially written the best fanfiction I have ever read... and I've been reading for 4 years... o O
v
rosemary chapter 3 . 7/2/2015
OMG I love it!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SOOOOOO KAAAAWAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/3/2015
I loved it. I think you did a great job expressing Arthur's feeling. And I love how you wrote will. He was magnificent.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/25/2015
That sneaky lil bastard
Guest chapter 4 . 4/21/2015
Oh! Oh! I love it that Arthur's friends bother Merlin, poor poor thingy, and Arthur defends him!
Kay chapter 9 . 4/20/2015
OMG just OMG I almost threw my computer! AGH! I love it!
christinemarie13 chapter 11 . 2/19/2015
This was cute. I loved Arthur and Merlin's adorable relationship and antics (especially that monkey backpack with leash lol). I hated when they fought but was glad when they made up and that ending was funny and a good wrap up. Often high school stories are super immature (which I know high school technically is) but this one really had a polished feel. Loved it.