Reviews for heads up! and fall in love
Aurona X chapter 1 . 6/27
This is so adorable it makes my heart squeeeeeeeeze!
KrayKrayKat chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Why is everything you write so beautiful that it demands a continuation/sequel?! You're making me cry happy happy tears!
I so totally want to know how they get together here! I mean 14th floor, Angel in white, she hasn't met any of them before and seriously 14th floor!
I'm kinda glad to see no soul society here. I mean I really like those guys but let's have just the humans for now. That does include Urahara and Yoroichi, cause I like cheating like that.
You have to update and write more often! I'm dying for your work here!
Apologies from the obsessive and demanding fan.
Dorkydance101 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
After the sob-fest that been happening with almost all the fanfics of yours that I just recently read, this is a nice way to unwind.
anime freak 0108 chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
That Was Cute
TopherLoaf chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I wished you could have made more..
IchiHime-Fan10 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Cute, Ichigo believes in fairytales? Hahah. Nice ending.
Jade chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Eeep! Loved it! _
Contrary to popular opinion,I think the sweetness was pretty well balanced and the Herculean fact,that you manged to keep both dorky hero and heroine extremely well in character!
That,and I positively adore a klutzy Orihime xD
. much MORE. 0.0
Flower in the River chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This is so amazingly sweet and cute and just perfect that I can't believe it exists.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
daaaw. poor Ichi. knocked over the head by love. two thumbs up. pure family entertainment.
x'X'Sorrowness'X'x chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Oh, so lovely. I think that's my second time reading this story, i might haven't reviewed before or may be I did? Well, it was good! :)
nypsy chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
too cute-so many 'i told you so's coming ichi's way.
Heise chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
LOL cuuuute xDD
akito kyo chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
cute so very very cute loved it hahaha
Blitch chapter 1 . 11/26/2009