Reviews for A House Is Not a Home
prince-bishop chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
A really lovely story liked this a lot.
ShiroFlake chapter 4 . 11/29/2010
Awesome job !
imakemyownluck chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
Aw. that was soo good! i have to review because it was totally awesome! loved the ideas and everything! great great great work!
TheSoulfulBohemian chapter 4 . 4/17/2010
This story is just... beautiful. It's breathtaking and amazing.
Azilee chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
Well, this is a really well written story. I love the role the house played, the metaphore and the commitment, and of course, as previously mentioned, I loved the delicate atmosphere you've created.

Azilée
Azilee chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Beautiful, beautiful nostalgia in this chapter. You've create such a strong atmosphere in just one chapter, an atmosphere of regrets and silence and broken dreams. Wow.

I'm off to read more!
Viper003 chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
Very nice story )
KindleLyn chapter 4 . 12/4/2009
Yay for Tiva! The thought of Tony buying this home because he feels the need to prove himself to Ziva is so very touching.
KindleLyn chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
Aww...so heartbreaking! Ziva crying on Tony's couch, finally realizing what she has to lose - that's good stuff, right there.
KindleLyn chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
This is such a sweet, heart-breaking story. I love it! Both Tony and Ziva seem to be realistically different based on what has happened to them, but still very much in character. I'm very much looking forward to seeing how this plays out!
brightblue chapter 4 . 12/1/2009
Oh, wow, that was beautiful! I found myself all teary as I read it, my heart breaking for both Tony and Ziva. I like this vision of them...both so very sure in their feelings for the other, but afraid to take that last step. I could see Tony doing something so backwards as buying a dream home first and waiting for everything else to follow. This melancholy version of Tony fits very much with what we have seen in most S7 episodes (darn inconsistent characterization; those show writers really make us work for it, don't they?) I like your description of the house as well...just enough detail to create a perfect image in my mind and not too much detail. I can see Tony having this very traditional (craftasman is right) house with modern touches, but for now the decorating would be sparse as he waits to settle more into his home. Just lovely images, there. Ziva breaking down as she takes care of Tony was also so perfectly in character... *sigh* Oh, I just love this so much! Fabulous job! :-)
Daughters of Night chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
Well that was...fluffy?

Hm...

-Alex/Jenny
CoolDuck chapter 4 . 11/19/2009
This story is amazing. It's brilliant.

You write in Ziva's point of view wonderfully. I can feel her emotions and longing-ness.

Seriously, after reading it i feel all warm and fuzzy... You should definetely write more Tiva. :DD

coolduck :)