Reviews for ONE Talking to Luna
F Maurice chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
This is like the Ron from the books: awkward, but finally getting his message across. Luna and her uncomfortable truths helped Hermione and Ron to make up. Very good job.
Yogababe chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Sweet and the characters are very believable. Well done!
Charmaine23 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
"You've quite clever, Hermione, but sometimes I think that you close your eyes to anything that's not written in a book." She let her gaze wander back out of the window. "Thestrals. Well, it's been nice talking to you, Hermione."

Hahaha i love Luna and this story was really cute :)
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
The only thing wrong with this little piece is that there is no more of it. It was lovely. You showed Hermione's mixed emotions perfectly. It is great being able to see these little scenes that we didn't see in the books, especially when they are written by a competent writer.

Excellent job.

Lesley~
RonStewartColbertLover chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I absolutely adore all your pieces, even if they're done to death, simply because your writing makes every situation seem novel and fantastic to read about.

I'm sure that this review is like a year too late for you to pay any attention to it but PLEASE WRITE MORE of these missing moments. I've gone through all 10 (or so) that you have up now and I swear all of them are just amazing. So yeah, good job and keep going :)
smkffnut chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Yes this scene has been done a lot, but it's one of my favorites and I enjoy reading different authors' takes on it! Well done! Your Ron and Hermione, in all your stories, are spot on. Lavender's really not a bad person-she's just drawn that way... 2 cookies to anyone who gets that film reference! And Luna is just always so much fun to read. Everyone needs a Luna in their life to keep their feet on the ground and their head in the clouds! Thanks for writing!
Tamira chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
That was realy sweet. - I love how you wrote Luna. - Very prespective in her own weird way. ... And she had a point, it was kinda hypocretical of Hermione to react how she did without even allowing herself to think that she might love Ron.
Cute scene in the hospital wing, there.
Another Story chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
The ending was nice very heart-warming. Now off to read to next 9!
Claire Lafleur chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I like this story! It fits Hermione and Ron perfectly!
206 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I really like it, great job. It was nice that you used Luna to get Hermione thinking rather than Harry or Ginny.
HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Hello,

Aw :) This was really cute.

Great work

Rhr4eva
littleindiemuffins chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
aw! hermione is a great chararter, but she really needs to lighten up doesn't she. i love this pairing!
pegasus25 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Wow, this version is REALLY GOOD. Yes, this missing moment has been done alot, but you still managed to come up with something that's different, mature and totally believable. Hope to read more Ron&Hermione stories from you - you write them very well. Perhaps something with some action next time round *wink*?
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I like this version in how you lead in with her conflicted thoughts about Ron before his poisoning. Good job Luna.
Trude chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
nice story - it was great seeing Luna tell Hermione a few things about what's going on LOL