Reviews for Amelia
M-chanchen chapter 9 . 3/30
Hi,
this is very interesting and exciting. It must have been very strange to be the only girl and the second only teen in a camp full of grown up soldiers. I hope that Alex and Amelia get along pretty well in the future too. I wonder how this will be when both grow up.
You did a great job at writing this. Well done. It is a great and interesting idea
Chise Sakamoto chapter 9 . 7/7/2014
Grins... But kitten is my code name
BatFink chapter 9 . 8/27/2013
Yay! Happy endings are great! I like this story, but it seems like it was over too fast, I don't know, it just feels like it could have been longer... still its a great story and thank you for eriting it, it was sweet, I felt very sorry for amelia though, tough life, she didn't even get the fun/terrifying missions to add to it like alex did!
emster chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
llllllllooooovvvveeee iiittt
GreenDrkness chapter 9 . 10/25/2012
That was a sweet ending
Keep on the writes
chibidebba99 chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
BOO-YAH!XD UH-HUH! GO ALEX AND AMELIA, OH AND JACK TOO! AND WOLF! Okay, i'm terrible at this, so here we goes! I loved it! I hope you write a little more so i can cling to you saying, "Update, uuuuuupdaaaaaate. NOW!" Okay, maybe not like that. But still! AWESOME SAUCE!

Complicated-little-Jellie chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
Cute and happy ending, I enjoyed it. well done on this story :)
chibidebba99 chapter 8 . 7/17/2012
Is the next chapter the last chapter? I. NEED. TO. KNOW! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!8-O
serenityselena chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
what a shock for Alex... but it seems that he has come to his senses...
hope to read more soon :)
chibidebba99 chapter 7 . 7/11/2012
OH BLOODY C'MON! PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER 'CAUSE I'M SERIOUSLY IN PAIN 'CAUSE IT'S SOOOOO SUSPENSEFUL! WHYYYYYYYYYY? WAAAAAAAAAAH! TT0TT

chibidebba99 chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
OH C'MON! Update! WHY? I need to know so badly! Alexander John Rider. Amelia Sumthin' Rider. I don't know if they look alike or not, but it's a suspenseful story! I love it!:) Hope you update soon!X)

J'aime lire aussi chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
*gasp*

the suspence!

*faints*

((two hours later))

*wakes up*

omygosh!

please continue this!

...unless its finished, then it was great! :)

u r a great writer! :)
double-oh-nothing chapter 7 . 12/29/2011
*gasp!* OMG! I would have never guessed! I can't wait for the next chapter!
double-oh-nothing chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
Fox bet wrong I bet Cub and Kitten beat all of them!
double-oh-nothing chapter 5 . 12/29/2011