Reviews for Babysitting
Karibi chapter 7 . 1/7/2011
So cute- great finish! :)
Blue Liquorice and Bookworm chapter 7 . 1/7/2011
I loved this story! I can't believe it's finished! You've done such a good job on this! It was very well written as well as very enjoyable. Great Job!
Samantha.Majka chapter 7 . 1/7/2011
Awesome story,funny and great.I realy enjoyed because its late in my country (its 23:50) I am going to was a great faity tale before was even better then Shakespeares poems for me.

Thanks for sharing your idea.
Samantha.Majka chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
Wow.I didnt expect .Our Awesome Interesting Squid.I love the way you choose for picturing Squids work.
Samantha.Majka chapter 5 . 1/7/2011
Hehe,Why do I have th feeling that the badguy is not really badguy?He ran for childrens Ashleys eyes and cuteness will make him be nice.
Samantha.Majka chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
Ok,you absolutely know how to "tease" people, it was a chappy and I am going to read the next one.
Samantha.Majka chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
What a trouble, ,I am going to read next part.I am curious what will happen later and whats the bacground story of this job.
Samantha.Majka chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
If I was BigGuy ...whoa ... I woulnt know what to when he was searching for the kids...I actially saw his "long" ,what an image.I am going to read next chappy.

Great work.
Samantha.Majka chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
*dies of laughter and from cuteness overload*Great start and I was totally able to see them two in front of a small Ashley and Henry had to look cute and and big guy as babisitter...omg...

I am going to read a next chapter.
melissaadams22 chapter 7 . 1/7/2011
Hey there,

*Waves at you happily* Colder than heck here and I got a toothache DA** IT! Your story was a ray of sunshine, I loved it. It was fantastic, truly and I really enjoyed it a whole, whole, WHOLE bunch.

Melissa
J.Stone chapter 7 . 1/7/2011
Very nice.
Fell4 chapter 6 . 11/20/2010
AWWW! Poor Squid! I like this chapter! Yaya!

Keep Writing,

Fell4
melissaadams22 chapter 6 . 11/19/2010
Hey there,

*Waves goofily to you* Who says sleep deprivation ain't fun? LOL I was up till 5am this morning reading fan fiction and NO jokes, just pass the coffee or tea in this case. LOL

Your story/update was really fun and I thoroghly enjoyed it; more than I can say. It was truly WONDERFUL so thank you, thank you, thank you.

*Stumbles away laughing at everything*
Blue Liquorice and Bookworm chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
AWESOME! I can't wait for more! Please let there be more soon! :)
J.Stone chapter 6 . 11/16/2010