Reviews for The Necessity of Sleep
ChemicalCat chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
Awwwww! I really enjoyed reading this, I you haven't already you might want to consider a sequel.
blackkyu chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
Cute and sweet.
ChillingShadow chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
YEEESSSSSSSSS...! Update please?! (QwQ)
The Cake Genius chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
For some reason, I think this fic is hilarious. Part of the reason may be because it's 1 AM right now, but... you know... XD
HekkuShun chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
wow this chapter is adorable! If only it can have a sequel!
Sychronergy chapter 8 . 3/27/2012
Aw, this was a great read.

Thank you for writing this. c:
Sychronergy chapter 6 . 3/27/2012
Firstly, characterization is a little off, and I do not like First Person Narrative. Yet, you manage to pull this of oh-so-very-well.

This is a really humorous, enjoyable, and lighthearted piece. Good job.
Chellyisback chapter 8 . 3/17/2012
owwwww! so sweet! xD
mlogiizer chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
So...I am your new fan. Well, actually, I've been your fan for a while, so now I'm your new-known-fan! :)

One of the sole reasons I made a fanfiction account: To comment on your stories and favourite them. :3

I read 'The Necessity of Sleep' a few months ago, and I fell in love. I love your writing style, it's quirky, new, fresh, and it's amazing how you master in almost all genres. Fluff, angst, tragedy, suspense, romance; you seem to be good at it all!

Tell me: what are you smoking and why aren't you sharing? xD

No, I joke, I joke.

But seriously. I loved this story (though was it me? But Light seemed FLAMINGLY gay. xD Not that I'm complaining) with all it's fluffiness and cuteness and WAFF.

I do love waff. :)

And your fanbase has just increased by 1. (YOU'RE ON YOUR WAY TO BECOMING A STAR!111! :D)

-mlogiizer

PS. Just my opinion, but I've seen TONS of police officers in their uniforms, and maybe I'm just weird, but to me, they weren't really that much of a turn-on. x)
meowll chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
This was soooooo fun to read. So fun! And the in-characterness, I loved it. 3
pixelfaeriee chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Awww, this story was cute! :3

Amazing Job!
Jonescalypso chapter 8 . 12/13/2011
I really enjoyed this - its an interesting change of pace from the usual DN fanfics. Well done!
DaJapican chapter 8 . 12/3/2011
Aww this one is cute, I like it. L is as eccentric as ever ever feeding the ants and all. :3 But sadly this one is not finished. Update soon kay?
Amethyst Skulkyrie Cain chapter 8 . 7/29/2011
It took me 38 minutes to read all of this, and it's very good, but one question: Why did L sleep naked? Going on favourite story/author list.
SemeUkeLurver chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww That was so sweet! L and Light is like PERFECT in this story.

You should write a sequel! Or like... lemon. xP

iSUL