Reviews for Last to Know
Migalouch chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Hey I know you haven't update this in quite a while, years really, but is there absolutely any chance you will come back to this?
Rain Raven's Rose chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
I really, really, really want to stab Duke in the eye after making Scarlett choose. O' do please continue...
Tamuril2 chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
Ok, normally I don't do this (at all!), but you're a special case. So without further ado...*gets down on knees and begs* Please, please, pleeeaasseee update this soon!

I love the way you portrayed Snakes Eyes. Perfection, my friend, perfection. And that's saying a lot, cause he's my favorite.

My bro's were like "how can you like a guy who doesn't talk?"

My answer "Dudes, he doesn't need to talk, his kick-butt actions speak volumes!"

Anyhow, please don't drop this. I really want to know where it goes. I hope the next chappie has more Snake Eyes and Timber in it. Good luck! *gives anime thumbs up*

goldeneagle74 chapter 4 . 3/10/2011
Pretty good so far, very entertaining. really like the D/S pairing.
speech of silence chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
so who exactly does scarlett love more ? Snake or Duke? Personally, i like Snake better, but i feel there's something of a misunderstanding between this love triangle and heh, i hope it'll be resolved soon~ update soon pleaseeeeeeeeeeee ~!
Migalouch chapter 4 . 3/19/2010
Lack of update is killing me so far this story is awesome! Do you have plans to update anytime soon let me know please.
Phoenix51 chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
You can't leave us haning like this!

Please don't say you've given up!

Please, Please, Please Continue!
AF Iron 135 chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
Love the story so far! I know its been a while (same with my story, I need to get the second part out), but you have any more chapters coming up? Can't wait!
Migalouch chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
Update soon I saw the movie and this part stuck out to me and I wanted to see a conclusion to the triangle. Keep it up!
Error101 chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
Omg..I am so happy I found this fanfic...

Lol, I just got into G. like...3 days ago...

And I absolutly LOVE THIS STORY!

Can't wait for next update!
Faye Kinitt chapter 4 . 11/18/2009
great chapter . and i cant even give out about Duke being an ass , cause he isnt or hasnt been yet. its a nice change for other fics which usally makes duke or snake eyes the bad guy depending on the ship.

cant wait to read more. hope we see more flash bads that was really good.
Kris721 chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
Great story...I love the angst!
Asterisk78 chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
Great chapter! I could really feel how despondent Scarlett felt - very nice imagery. The part about "taking his very spirit away" got me especially.

My only real suggestions involve Storm Shadow: first, his name is spelled either Storm Shadow or Storm-Shadow; second, is he going to be a part of Snake Eyes's angsting? I'm guessing there may be guilt there.

Faye Kinitt chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
great chapter . really like seeing it from scarlets point of veiw , cant wait for more .
willwrite4fics chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
Despite it being about Scarlett and Duke(which I really loathe, I want to stab Duke in his left eyeball for that scene in Resolute!), I like the fic, and I hope like heck that in the end, Snakes can be happy again. A lot of people forget that despite being a bad-ass ninja Snakes is still human and gets tired mentally and emotionally as well as physcially. After having to kill his sword brother, and being wounded in the process, going on to the major fight at the other location, and dealing the whole time with being essentially dumped by Scarlett.. he'd be in quite a state.

I like to think that Scarlett was choosing to stay with the team, but later.. she was pretty explicit saying she chose to stay with Duke. Gr. I prefer to think she came to her senses and dumped the jerk at some point.