Reviews for Loathing and Indifference
Fallen Dragonfly chapter 1 . 1/18
Well done, well done indeed. That Tv Tropes recommendation does you well.
Cloudedguardian chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
That was absolutely perfect.
I can see why you've gotten the recommendation on TvTropes
MeanMrsMustard chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Oh my gosh, that was hilarious. That last line totally *made* it. (I also liked the mention of Inkyrius.)
Shinju chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I really enjoyed reading this. Fun, sort of sweet(-ish)and you stayed true to the characters. Thank you
Mastress Tessa chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
GOD, BUT THAT WAS SOOOO FUNNY! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE ADD MORE CHAPTERS!
Heartsinger2 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
In an acronym, LOL (literally).
Rainbow-man chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Ah, this story made me laugh so hard. Oh gods, it was beautifully written and everything about it made me happy. For having English be a second language, your skills at manipulating it are amazing; you write better than most English speaking writers, and the way you weave your words is pure magic. Again, I'm gushing about this story, and I love it beyond words. Thank you so much for writing! -laugh-
PasswordEqualsWhere chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
This story... is just fantastic! It's hilarious, yet sweet, and I had just the right background music, too. (I Don't Care by Fall Out Boy.) Not to mention- I know I didn't notice any grammatical errors, or even typos! (Yes, I'm that kind of reviewer. I point out that kind of things a lot.) So on whole, the best story I've read in a while! Thanks for sharing it.
accident prone chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
that...that is so amazingly them. oh goodness, this is awesome. so very...(shakes head) yes, I can definitely see this happening.

(also, the last sentence was PURE WIN.)
my-blue-eyes-can-cry chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
aw that was a good laugh.

slightly OC but still pretty close.

YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS!
Ziraleet chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Nicely done. As always, you write them amazingly in-character and it's very enjoyable to read.