Reviews for Nightmares at Hogwats
Georgia Rose chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Oh, I love it! Harry and Ron's FRIENDSHIP never gets enough attention and I can't stand sifting through all the gross slash to find good ones! I loved it sso much! You're a great writer!
angel74 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I enjoyed this and wish it was developed more. Can you write another chapter or two?
89 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
great fic

it's rare to find a fic were Ron is being the comforter to Harry
miss-harry-potter-weasley chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Wow a very nice little one shot well done and i love how it is very subtle comfort which i think is very realistic, there were a couple of little mistakes with the wording which i personally don't mind but some people may give you a hard time about, but other than that it was very good well done and keep writing stories like this it was a lovely read.
DeliaDee chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
I like this. I like Ron a lot and feel that he and his friendship with Harry gets a bad rap in fanfiction. This is how I see the two of them. The reason Harry takes Ron back after Ron's stupidity in 4th year and what happened in DH is because they truly love each other as brothers. This is a very nice little one-shot because it gives their friendship the respect it deserves.