Reviews for He was so infuriating
Galaxilver chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
OMG. I've read both chapters and both, too, made me giggled all the entire reading time. Seriously!

I would be lying if I say I didn't like this fanfics. I REALLY LOVE IT. The way you described Reno with Rufus's view and vice versa really made sense and sooo matching. I couldn't resist to fave this!

And this one really made me smirked and giggled: "The fact he demanded that ShinRa was spelt with a capital R was pretty irritating too, but Reno felt that overall, it was probably worth it." I REALLY like THAT PART! ):D

That's one of the reason why there's Reno x Rufus pairing. ;)

Thank you for making this fanfic! This MADE my day!
Faoiltierna chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
Aw...how annoyingly cute *laughs*

Really, it was quite adorable, I liked it :-)
Kalisca chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
Hey!

I never thought you would actually do another chapter of this fic after so much time, but I see it's not because you were too lazy to write, with your 72 stories to date. XD Anyway, I think it turned great! Rufus and Reno are kind of opposites, so I guess it's normal for them to hate the guts of each other at first. I like how you interpreted Reno, I think it's really him, the fact that he doesn't want to be treated like he was back in the slums, now that he's a Turk. The way also you made them fall for each other, it's kind of awkward, but I love it! It's way better than the ''they fell in love at first sight'' version.

Anyway, thank you for this sequel, even after so much time!

Cheers!
TamashiiWolf chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Loved this! Totally cute!

Love ya
The Disorganization chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
awwww cuteness... I like the characterisation! good job.

Metaphorical hugs.

Gexie of The Disorganization
Runo chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
"hugging him so tightly it broke three of Rufus's ribs, sending the newly-recovered man straight back to a hospital bed."

Cute! poor Rufus
Kanata chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
"An' if ya die, I'm gonna kill you…" —hahahaha, very good threat.
Kataru chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
lol, that's very cute of them p
Kalisca chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
I guess you could do something too about Reno being annoyed by all Rufus' odd habits. XD

The EMR thing was really funny, I had an image. XD

Great work !
Kiti Renentine chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Very cute story, made me giggle. :}