Reviews for The Leaving Rhapsody
Brinohms chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I meant it as a compliment. It was well written and very poignant. It made me too emotional when Tony never remembered. You are an excellent writer.
GreenEyes09 chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
I just stumbled onto your stories and I love them.
Doni chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
Very intriguing story...I'm still trying to figure it out. Looking forward to the next one.
Toadflame chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
I have seen this around, but never really noticed it all that much, and I now realize what I was missing!

However, I am a *bit* confused. Just bear with me, this could get lengthy.

So, from what I'm understanding, Tony was nabbed, killed, or something-the crime scene didn't show foul play, but Tony's not there. McGee was promoted to his position, and Wilson is the new probationary agent.

But Tony is appearing to Gibbs and McGee, possibly because they don't believe he's actually gone? Is he a figment of their imaginations? Or is he being 'projected' somehow?

Tony cannot disclose his location or anything according to "the rules." He can't break them, right? Which raises the question: how does McGee's figment of Tony know this? Is he being projected? I thought, at first, they were using a webcam or something, but that's not it, is it? It's really Tony there, but he's spiritual or something, he's not really there but he's there, interacting with them.

Now, for Gibbs' figment of Tony, Tony is basically egging him on, daring him to figure it out.

McGee is trying to figure it out with no prodding, he didn't believe it then and he doesn't now, right? Tony realizes this and decides to "help" his Probie out by giving him cryptic hints and appearing. But McGee is so wrapped up in this, so he forgets to eat, etc. Jethro, the dog I mean, is dead, meaning that Tony thinks he should get another dog. He does, and names this dog Probie, in honor of Tony maybe? But the thing is, Probie's sire is basically Tony in dog form, right?

I think that covers it, I'm gonna go read the rest of the series. I'd be happy even if you say "you'll have to wait and see!" but I'm dying of curiosity here!
rodney215 chapter 6 . 5/1/2010
Wow just discovered this story. It was beyond good. And so very sad at the same time. Where's Tony? Off to read the next installment.

By the way, loved that McGee named his new dog "Probie." Just a beautiful thing right there.
shywr1ter chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Just found this (after having been directed here first in the A/N of your new story) and am fascinated! Eerie & compelling - makes me want to gobble it all to find out what happened!(actually I just finished Ch. 6 but felt the need to put this comment somewhere "central")

Am looking forward to making my way through this and the stories following - thanks for this!
JoyBean chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
This was such an emotional, heartbreaking chapter. It was all very haunting (in the good sense)! I like how you are able to convey all the character's pain just through McGee's POV.
Marissa Davis chapter 6 . 12/14/2009
wow this was soo good! i loved it tony and mcgee are awesome best friends and team mates you did an awesome job i love how gibbs missed tony too!
charli911 chapter 6 . 12/1/2009
great story...okay, it's december now! can't wait to read the followup story
Optimist Prime chapter 6 . 11/29/2009
Ough, you can't end it there and leave us hanging. That's just cruel! Haha, but other than that, I really enjoyed this story. The way Gibbs and 'Tony' interacted was really interesting, especially considering all the psychological ideas that go along with it. I totally can't wait to read the next installment and see what happens with the team! Good luck writing it! Cheers~
sangkutdalamfiksyen chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
Wait. Wha? Is that it? This is not the actual ending right? You have the continuation in plan right? Please tell me that you do... Your writing is beautiful, I just have to have more. Please?
Caos Accidentale chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
Fascinating story. Definitely leaves me wanting to know more. I like the way you've handled "Tony" with the way he can really only tell those who can see/hear him what they already know. Can't wait to see where the sequel goes.
jediyam chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
this was a great story, i hope the next one is a continuation!
Hermione's Shadow chapter 6 . 11/28/2009
ok, that was cruel, please, please post the new story soon!
Lux-0 chapter 6 . 11/27/2009
For some reason I just teared...I'm not really sure why. Perhaps it's my own ravaging late autumn cold (curse them!) Or perhaps it was the ending, which I truly enjoyed. It was a piece seemingly strung together (almost, but not really) haphazardly, in a way that made the whole filled with a wonderful amount of emotion. Not too much. Too much sap and it gets all gooey. Well done.