Reviews for The First Time
klu chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
This is a very sweet and cute story. The comic aspects of Sam's first talk with Dean and then his big-bro supportive B-day present was also great.
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
This was really beautiful - it was intimate and loving, without making the reader feel like they were spying.

Sam and Holly make a lovely young couple.

Seriously, bravo.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
This is a great chapter! I think that you handle the whole sex scene extremely well :)
murphy9202 chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
This is a great story. I would really like to see you update it soon.
phyllis16 chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
HELLO KADY, MY NAME IS PHYLLIS AND I JUST FOUND OUT THAT YOU KNOW MY DAUGHTER,SHANNON WRITES BUT SHE DOES DEAN STORIES IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET HER TO WRITE ME A NICE SEXY SAM HAVE TO TELL HER NOT TO BOTHER REALLY ENJOYING THIS STORY AND I HOPE YOU FINISH IT.I AM SO TIRED OF SAM BEING HURT OR TORTURED AND ALL THAT IS VERY VERY BE WAITING FOR
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 4 . 2/9/2011
This is SUCH a great story. Tender in some places, hot in others. Sam and Holly make a sweet couple.

A great story you should be very proud of.
emeralds75 chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
Adorable! Please post again soon!
NongPradu chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
Ahahahaha! I love the hotness ending with Dean teasing. It's too funny. "Did you make it to God status?"

Awesome!
NongPradu chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Hahahahaha! Dean's sex Ed class was hilarious! I can so see him doing that - he's kind of King of Overshare when it comes to his sex life, and he'd so be going overboard with helpful advice when his little brother starts showing an interest in girls. lol.

Poor Sammy. All hormonal and horny and embarrassed!
x.lizzy.x chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
wow..this is really good! I can't wait to see what happens next :)
winchesterxgirl chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
Awesome...can't wait for more!
Reri chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
Good to read something more about young Sam and his lovestory. Hope you'll soon let us know how it's going on!
ROBINV chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
That was wonderful, Kady! Sam is a sensitive, sweet guy, and I have no doubt he's going to make Holly's second time very special, but it's going to hurt both of them terribly when he has to leave. None of the Winchester men can dare to fall in love, can they? It just makes me so sad.

Love, Robin
suz mc chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
DAMN! I'm gonna go hunt down that hiding muse and drag her back to your friggin house so I can get some more Sammy!sex!

This was lovely and sweet AND sexy. Ate it up, sista.
Animefouryou chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
wow good chapter what will happen next add more want to see what happens next to holly and sam