Reviews for A Girl From Uncle
ScarlettSmoke chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Why is this a one shot? Keep going please! I haven't been able to find a decent spy story in awhile, so letting this story end prematurely is blasphemous. PLEASE WRITE MORE!
wuogkat chapter 2 . 1/24/2010
There was serious fangirl squee when I saw this update this morning.

yay!

SQUE!

Love it!
Lacrymose chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
nice.
MaleficentKnits chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
just wanted to thank you for entering the LFN contest. I am very intrigued to know more about your Spyella and Assainward... this looks like the beginnings of a new story...
SpunkyBookworm chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
You really need to expand on this story. I can DEFINITELY see this go further.
wuogkat chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I love this!
wow-O-wow chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I enjoyed this, but you need to go in and edit to make some new paragraphs instead of the massive ones you have now. You have ten too long paragraphs in a row, and in the first one, you use "of course" twice in the space of just a couple of sentences.
polyphany chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
That was awesome!
TheOysterGirl chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Intriguing! I really hope you decide to continue this after the competition!
Epatz chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
wow...love this! Please please please say you are taking it further?
Mrs.TheKing chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Baby, you know I love it. I was so lucky to get a peek at it. You are wicked talented and I am so glad you have found joy in writing. You Rock!
dihenydd chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Thank you for your entry to Les Femmes Noires, it has been entered into the C2 archive. Good Luck.
NoahevansMom chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
SQUE...Big sis I am so fucking proud of you! This was amazing! I can't believe I didn't know you were writing this. Is this the surprise you told me you were working on? Here's the most important question...are you turning this bad Larry into a full fic? PLEASE SAY YES!

Well great job, I love you hard! :D
Ironic Twist chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
I'm gonna' go all fangirl on you, bb, and tell you to PLEASE CONTINUE. Just through the part where Bella fucks Edward into submission and recovers the disk from him.
Kristi28 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
I have popped your review cherry!

I am so proud of you for doing this! You are an amazing writer...the things that you come up with are amazing, and I am so glad that you are taking me along for this wild ride.

.S.