Reviews for My Hero
hootowl chapter 1 . 5/15
personally, i think stupefy would be too violent of a spell for casting sleep. i always pictured is along the lines of bashing someone over the head. perhaps make up a new spell if rowling doesn't give a sleep spell. like...dormire (dormio?)? i liked the story nevertheless. i would've liked to see how snape came to the point where he's trying for an adoption and why harry seems all right for snape's sudden appearance.
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
WIsh this was longer
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Great story.
MySexyPack101 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Please CONTINUE! THIS STORY IS AWESOME!
Team Major Whitlock chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I loved it and cant wait to read 'Goodnight Twerp' x
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
FYI: It's Levicorpus for people, Wingardium Leviosa for inaniment objects.
Pyrane chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Woo, not in a good health poor little Harry.
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
TalaDentro chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Some of the dialogue could use a bit of work but overall I thought this was very good. Will look to the other story you mentioned.
BelieveInTheHoundsOfJustice60 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I thought it was good.
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
lov it
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I like it.
Nyx Myst chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Please, please tell me that you're going to write what Snape does to Vernon. Oh, this and 'Goodnight, Twerp' need more parts too!

And sorry for filling your e-mail with my reviews and adding your stories to my favorites, but it's so hard to find good, well-written Snarry & Harry/Voldemort stories so I have to favorite the ones I find.
dead feather chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Cute but confused. In the 'twerp' I thought Harry was around 6 or 7 and this is a prequel to that and yet here Harry seems like 16 or 17. Snape even says 16 years to Petunia and Harry seems to know who Snape is.
Wilmon chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I did like this one shot or prequel to your other story. Now I am going to read the story you mentioned. I 'm looking forward to it.
Miz636 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Very good. Goodnight, Twerp makes sense after this, though I might go read that again. Anyway, very believeable.