Reviews for UC: Deception
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 17 . 4/8/2012
Well they seemed to have everything figured out. Kind of...

And it looks like Sly is chased by women after all, quite literally. Even if they want to eat him.

I love the humor in this. So hilarious! Keep it up!

Dimitri just never changes, does he? It could be the end of the world and he's not even gonna care so long as there are money and women surrounding him. That last part made me laugh btw

Well, this is my last review for this story. But seriously, what happened to Reign? And why don't you put all these stories into one? *Sigh* I guess it's too late for that now huh?

Well, I'll see you soon! :D
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 16 . 4/8/2012
I don't know if I should say I'm happy that those two joined. Either way, it added a lot of drama and suspense. Now I'm worried for the gang even though I already read this.

Speaking of the other three, it's good to see that they're handling their jobs well.
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 15 . 4/8/2012
Oh Jamin Jabala. I think it's very funny that you added this! I hope to see that in the future!

Murray is so oblivious. I'm really glad he overcame this though.

Something I want to know though. Why don't you just put all the Untold Chronicles into one story and split them into parts? Wouldn't it be easier that way?
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 14 . 4/8/2012
This chapter scared the living hell out of me. As provactive as it was intended to be, it turned out to be very, very life-threatening for Bentley.

I can't believe he thought she was acting. How stupid of him but it was a logical assumption.
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 13 . 4/8/2012
I found out that movie that was similiar to this. And on such short notice too. It's called Jennifer's Body. Not a really good movie, in my view that is.

Yep, if I were in Bentley's shoes I would have wussed out and ran far away from there asap. Although he didn't do that but I definitely would.
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 12 . 4/8/2012
If only you could favorite chapters. I'd love that.

Hehe. They seem to be having an okay time. Well, that's what I would call it. It's better than being with woman who plan to devour you. This reminds me of a movie... I forgot what it was called...

And again, Freddy is being stupid! XD
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
I found this chapter so funny! Although they are misunderstanding alot. XD oh well, you have two eyes for a reason. I would have mistaken it but then again...

Seriously what happened to Reign?
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
Hehe. I love Sly :)

Reading this chapter kind of made me ashamed to be a woman. I'm not the type of person to manipulate people with my sex appeal, even though I don't try or want to. Although, I think this is why I mostly hang out with guys.

Hmm, poor Pen. If only they saw this coming. I woul have straight out denied being alone with her. Oh well, everything worked out.
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 9 . 4/6/2012
I'm really glad that in the end you made her be with Mirray despite what happened. They're such an awesome couple.

As for Sly, well, he's having a party of his own xD
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 8 . 3/31/2012
"Servant, let me just compliment you on your lovely legs," the mouse began, approaching the tigress, "let's see how they work," she said, ushering the tigress servant to, "get lost." XD

Man that had me going! You have to let me use that on people! 'Cause I know this b*tchy bunch in my school with outrageously long legs who show them off by wearing mini-skirts and short shorts.

Back to the story, you seem very considerate with everyone in the story and not just Sly himself. I've always had a problem with that. So I thank you for you thoughtfulness.
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 7 . 3/31/2012
How provocative... XD
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 6 . 3/29/2012
"He called you short... Wait a second." Freddy's so stupid! XD

At first, I thought you were kidding about them getting a job. Oh well. It turned out pretty good, now that I think about it.

What ever happened to Reign? Are you planning on making a spin-off focusing on him? I really liked that chameleon. The strong/silent types always seemed to intrigue me.
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
"That doesn't sound necessary, she won't care what you're wearing, she'll be happy enough to see you. Like how Carmelita is whenever I show up." Oh Sly, ur so funny.

Not to be rude or anything, but I just wanna say that maybe you should check your grammar a bit next time. Just a little advice.

I remember reading that the party was made up of all women. My eyes bulged out of my sockets and I couldn't stop laughing at Dimitri's reaction.
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
Haha. I love that Jammin Jabala pranked Wilson. Lol nice

Aww, Murray's such a softie. I love that you displayed his innocence when he said that he didn't want to steal from Methysia. He may be tough but he's got a soft spot. I love that about him.

I love, love, love the humor you display for Fitz, Adams and Freddy. I wish I had friends like them )
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
Hehe. I'm glad you put consideration into Murray and his love interest(s). The only love he has is his van, which is very awkward. And if it weren't for the biogeaphy for this story, I would've thought Methysia was innocent. And I like the play of words in her name. Ameythst, Methysia. Very creative and original!