Reviews for Kopa's story
April chapter 1 . 3/16
Many authors have complained about me before. But I don't care. Stupid, stupid people!
April chapter 1 . 3/16
My name is AprilRainsReviews (account). I'm officially back on fan fiction. I actually HATE your story. And I don't care if I get hate mail because of it. Hahaha! Just you try to upset me.
Nuka 18 chapter 1 . 2/1
Cool story, but why is Kopa the same age as Nuka in this and i get that this is a fanfiction but still, isn't Kopa supposed to be born after Scar's reign..so? But still I enjoyed your story and would definitely recommend reading it, however another question is why would Kopa and Nuka be friends and I agree that he wouldn't be with Vitani either but not because of his age but because he just wouldn't be with her. Otherwise I'd give this story a decent rating a 7/10 maybe?
Raymond chapter 1 . 12/15/2017
Not as good as sibling rivalry, but still not that bad. Nice story author and are you going to update, or write anything new?
Lil K chapter 12 . 10/20/2017
Also yep this is differently gotta be one of the best Kopa and Kiara fanfictions,though why'd you have to make Kopa die for?I mean it would've been better if he didn't however this was realistic,only the timeline and grammar that I didn't really like but yeah I'd give it a 10/10 for those things.
Lil K chapter 12 . 10/20/2017
Yo,Sic Story purpletwist..only maybe you could improve in the grammar,a little bit and try to make the timeline make more sense,otherwise pretty cool story also I just wanted to ask,are you making anymore TLK stories with Kopa and Kiara,maybe not Kion,as I'm not a big fan of him,after all he is on Disney Junior,so yeah..but I would to see you make a part 4,though with Kopa and Kiara,no Kovara(Kiara and Kovu's cubs),please the idea is so overrated and no Kotani,you'd be shipping cousin,yuck as(you know what).
Toothless 1998 chapter 16 . 10/19/2017
Nice story. The only thing you can improve on was your grammar. Other than, the story rocked! Oh, but another I wanted to ask was, is Kopa really the same age as Nuka? I mean I thought he was supposed to be the cub at the end? Unless in your story, is that supposed to be Kiara?
Skate 4 life chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
Yeah whatever,your story was pretty it was the character portrayal that disturbed me the most,not really the grammar which was kinda bad too(not that I have the best English)also half these comments were irrelevant,mind deleting them author?!Also yeah..I'm glad that you didn't put Kovara or Kotani seeing as those are the two things that ruin a I found Nuka and maybe even Kopa the most out of character and also like Lil Shujaa said and Arthur two,Kopa was born after Scar's regin so it was a bit of an AU and Nuka was born during Scar's regin.
Princess Kiara chapter 1 . 10/6/2017
Don't know what you're talking about,King Arthur but this is the best story,and you're not in it..so why should you care?!
King Arthur chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
because it's like what,better then Kotani doesn't make it or mean it's a good fanfiction!Also,yeah I agree with lil Shujaa why'd you make Kopa,Nuka's age when he's like younger then Kovu and born after scar's regin..is this just an excuse to make Vitani and Kovu look more younger then they already are?But yeah I wouldn't necessarily say your story was good like Gamer Guy,Lil Shujaa and the others.
Lil Shujaa chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
The stories good, yeah but the grammar is bad. The timeline also doesn't make sense because Kovu was born in the end of Scar's reign and Kopa was born after that. So, how could Kopa be the same age as Nuka? I'm not saying it's a bad story but seriously, why are you pretending there's nothing bad about it?
Josh chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
Also hiya,Kijani if you're on this please comment back cause I have something to ask u,I heard you were making a fanfiction,but what's it called and when u going to release it,also u to Babu da legend if ur writing a fanfic,please let us know on any website,mainly this one but yeah,thank u author I really liked it and also like Lil shujaa and gamer guy's ideas,too!
Josh chapter 1 . 9/20/2017
Yep,it's the timeline that doesn't make sense not the grammar, maybe you could make it a bit longer,and also in stead of putting Kopa dying like Kijani said you could've said that he survived and joined a different pride or returned to the pridelands,and either wasn't quite accepting of outsiders or took a while to accept them,also if u conitue this,please don't make Kovu and Kiara have cubs as the idea is gross and so overrated,come on u gotta admit!Anyways thank u author,for writing this!
Josh chapter 12 . 9/19/2017
Improve the grammar,WTH,you're the one with the bad grammar,"doesn't even in the actual one"?!WTF,but yeah good story,I'm glad you didn't include Kovu and Kiara's cubs and Kopa with Vitani,the two things I hate anyways no need to alert it,I just liked your fanfic.
Da Lion King chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
The grammar could definitely improve but whatever still a good story and how could the timeline make sense in this when it doesn't even in the actual one.