Reviews for Kopa's story
Josh chapter 12 . 23h
Improve the grammar,WTH,you're the one with the bad grammar,"doesn't even in the actual one"?!WTF,but yeah good story,I'm glad you didn't include Kovu and Kiara's cubs and Kopa with Vitani,the two things I hate anyways no need to alert it,I just liked your fanfic.
Da Lion King chapter 1 . 9/18
The grammar could definitely improve but whatever still a good story and how could the timeline make sense in this when it doesn't even in the actual one.
Pnk Fan chapter 1 . 9/8
Yeah, cool I agree with Kijani, Kopa and the others who hate Kotani! But I do think the grammar could improve and your timeline doesn't make sense because Kopa was born after Scar's reign meaning he is younger than even Kovu. So, no he can't be the same age as Nuka. Though since I hate the Kotani pairing so much I still like your story.
King Kopa chapter 15 . 9/1
Fairly decent,I've seen better though,hardly n worse like Kiara n Kovu's cubs n the Kotani shipping as well as the Kitani shipping,anyways pretty good,I guess
Nice story,I like Kiara's part in hear and Kopa,all the characters act like themselves,expect for Nuka,who was OK towards the end but in the beginning,it was hard to think of him as Nuka,more like Babu or Afua,or one of Kopa's friends and Zira,was a pretty good villain,only they should've always been outsiders
Kijani the lion chapter 1 . 8/10
Kula and Babu too? You guys really like to use TLK names. I mean seriously my favourite character is Kopa but I don't go using his name I made my used my OC.
Babu da legend chapter 1 . 8/10
What? Where is the real purple twist? We want to speak to them not some freako impersonator!
Kula chapter 1 . 8/10
If you watch lion king YouTube videos. Then you should see the ones by Majestic Wolf (that's my YouTube channel) can you comment and subscribe, they are really cool and I put a lot of effort into them.
purpletwist chapter 1 . 8/10
Huh? Did you wanna ask me something? Well, remember to say please.
Babu da legend chapter 5 . 8/10
I find your timeline to be very confusing... I don't think Vitani and Kopa would make a good couple but your timeline just doesn't work. The baby cub at the end of the movie is younger than all of Zira's children which is why Kovu, revealed in a TLK 2 delected scene is a cub when Kiara is a baby. But in terms of characters your portrayal of them was great and so was your storyline. I also think that Kopa died but most likely from the hyenas in Asante's pack and that's why the Pridelanders would never except them in the Pridelands unlike the outsiders who they did.
Kijani the lion chapter 1 . 8/10
C'mon, author! Why won't you answer all your fans wanna know if you're writing any other cool stories.
Kijani the lion chapter 1 . 8/10
Hey, Afua. We already have Kiara on here too (your best friend's sister) so I wonder where all my other TLK homies (all more like freaks tryna be lion king characters are) .
Afua chapter 1 . 8/10
People who ship Kopa and Vitani are seriously retarded because they are related!
Afua chapter 1 . 8/10
Where am I in this? (You know Kopa's friend Afua)Anyway why is this Kruz guy even on here, he's just plain weird!
Kijani the lion chapter 16 . 8/10
Yo, Purpletwist! Aren't ya gonna make another story or what? Like what if Kopa survived and became a bad guy or whatever XD. But can you please answer?