Reviews for Between a Mother and Son
Marin-sama chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
O just found this fanfic and I couldn't stop reading it! So many special family moments. I just love it! I hope you keep writing! Sorry for my poor English
Ai Mamoru chapter 7 . 3/27/2014
Aww, I loved this series. I've got an aversion against AU's, but this most definitely has its justification.

While reading, I really felt sad for Squall for never experiencing this - a family. Such a pity Raine could never be that mother for him and Laguna that father. Though I'm wondering why. Why did Laguna never took Squall in?

My favorite was "Skip Turn Skip", because I'm a diehard Squinoa fan :)

Thanks for writing and sharing! :)
pinkperson chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
I really enjoyed this story. Although it kind of reminds me of how my mother favors my brothers :P. But I really like Raine and I wish there were more stories with her. I didnt really like Zell, Rinoa and the others being Squall's friends, though, since it makes it a bit too AU :P But I'd still love to read more if you come back to this.
pinkperson chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
cute chapter :) Squall checking out Rinoa in short shorts was funny. Also enjoyed the moments between Squall and Raine towards the end. You write Raine very well.
pinkperson chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I generally avoid AU stories, but I like this so far. It's so sweet, a story based around Raine and Squall's relationship if she hadn't died. A 'what if' story like this is the kind that should be written more often, but most AU stories seem to be desperate to put the characters in high school or something :/
Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
Hi! I'm really sorry I hadn't review this chapter, that I have to say that it was really great one... It's because first problem, at beginning was the school, but when summer vacations finally came, I had big problem and i couldn't read or write for a long time, but I'm finally on the tract and I'll try to review more frequently... But well, as I said this was a great, it was really cute Squall's gift from his part, I really like this one! I could imagine every scene and it' interesting the way Squall got hurt in the same he would get his scar in the future... Well I really hope to see next chapter, so good luck and see ya!

-Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly-

*No one can predict the future...*
Saihei chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
I added your story to fave list! Hope you could update sooner! Tnx so much! JA!
Saihei chapter 6 . 6/5/2011're such a good writer, emotions are overflowing. I love this chapter
SAihei chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
Very cute! Please keep it coming!
Saihei chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
Great Chapter! I dont know how to describe this, but it's really fantastic to read more about Raine and Squall I love your story! Please write more!
saphren chapter 7 . 5/13/2011
that was so cute~! nice mother's day fic... he stills gives her a rose every mother's day.. even though it's rather unusual for a 16 year old boy to do that... i think it's unusual even if a girl was the one who did it...
BelleOfTheBoulevard chapter 7 . 5/9/2011
wow! a very heart warming mother's day fic! happy mother's day to all! Thanks for the update! really warms up my day to see a fave fic getting updated! take care ! We hope there will be more soon !_
missiongirl87 chapter 7 . 5/8/2011
So very sweet...Thank you for the update! It's good to see you continuing this for us! :)
Niqsta chapter 7 . 5/8/2011
Aww this was really sweet. I was supposed to be doing my work but saw this was updated so thought, eh why not?

I love the motif of the blue rose, and at the end how he gave her one each year, found that soo adorable and sweet.

Good chapter. A few typos here and incorrect word use, e.g. simply when it should be simple. But nothing a once over read can't fix.

Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly chapter 6 . 2/27/2011
It's really cute this chapter! Sorry I haven't review in a long time, but the school is really keeping me busy, I'm sorry... but thanks God I'm on vacation! Aww... I really like this chapter, Squall seemed too cute XD! I'm really liking the bond between Squall and Raine, it's really nice! Well, I hope you update soon another chapter, so good luck and see ya!

-Sorceress Rinoa Heartilly-