Reviews for Forgotten
boy : eric neal
girl 1 : sara caroline
girl 2 : elizabeth rose
obsedian-dream chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
NICE STORY? YOU KNOW i HAD THE SAME IDEA 5THE BEGINNING I MAEN SORT OF.

do you think I should still do it ?

it's about rachel losing her memorie and stuff but the plot is different, let me know wha you think ;)
HeartForSoul chapter 7 . 11/24/2010
An abortion clinic?
starinthem chapter 12 . 8/15/2010
Wow so he didn't want to kill them just talk, that makes sense (if he is thinking the truth-why wouldn't he be?-unless he was trying to convince himself that he did no wrong). Nice story
starinthem chapter 11 . 8/15/2010
Wow so that last memory of them was only in pieces. Man, that's messed up. He was willing to kill her kids and possibly her. He's got some issues. Glad she has remembered everything though, or the most important part it seems.
starinthem chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
Wow she's being really strong. I can't believe she wanted to kill her babies though. And wow, triplets! Puck is a baby-making machine lol.
starinthem chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
Yay she remembered something. That singing competition was funny. Nice to see that Noah thought to text her and get her.
December Ice Star chapter 13 . 6/9/2010
Hello! Great fic! It eally didn't made sense that Rachel hated him Imean he made a mistake but...I would be pissed too so I guess its good. Finn was such an ass here I loved it! I love Finn's bashing!
Bani chapter 12 . 6/5/2010
OH MY! I'm not even joking! I've never been more confused, scared, GOD! there aren't enough words to describe what I think of this story and just how utterly amazing it is! It beats The Minsk, GOD! it even beats Stephen Fry - national treasure! Dude! Honestly! BEST STORY EVER! I Love You! Finn is such a dick! I so knew it was him like halfway through! Totally dude! Dude. Dude, I'm feckin' speechless! I love you dude. Dude I need help! LOL.
frustratedwriter13 chapter 13 . 4/1/2010
awesome, AWESOME STOORYY! I love all Puckelberry scenes. :]
0dot-dot-dot0 chapter 12 . 2/12/2010
i absolutely loved this FanFic! and im so glad you've done a sequel! :) yayy! now off i go to read it! :) ...
OddlyAlice chapter 12 . 2/2/2010
O my god! For a second I actually thought you were going with the "finn is a psycho murderer" angle! I'm so glad you arent.
fi chapter 13 . 1/24/2010
Ok. So this was a good story, EXCEPT that all three of them were completely out of character. Realistically, there is no way that anything like this would ever happen. You're a good writer, but I have to admit that that was kind of a turn off.
To Sky With Love chapter 13 . 1/23/2010
I think the names should be as follows:

- Eric Neal Puckerman

- Victoria Dawn Puckerman

- Arella Rose Puckerman

this is just what i think but i said all the names aloud and these were the ones which sounded best

hope you take these into consideration

also do you need a beta for your sequel Five Sexy Jews if so i would be happy to help
I'd rather live in books chapter 13 . 1/21/2010
Sarah Caroline, Elizabeth Rose and Micah Dane.

This story was fantastic!